Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

promotional alert: pandora's summer style promotions begin

Enviado por Jonathan 
promotional alert: pandora's summer style promotions begin
08-November-2017 06:26
The sale pandora charms sale uk offers a selection of popular items at a higher rate of discounts, with 60% off for the first three days of the sale only. The sale will then continue for four more days, but at Rue La La’s regular level of discount.smiling smiley There aren’t any new styles, but the extra discount might convince you to go for something you hesitated on previously! There are lots of my personal favourites included – the two-tone braided heart clips, the Black Friday 2014 Christmas Wish bead and lots of murano glass. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. They also now offer international shipping and accept international cards! Rue La La is a members-only website, but you should be able to sign up via the link I’ve provided here. Comment if you have any problems, but otherwise – happy shopping! This release is less exciting than the one we had for spring, but that’s no bad thing for my wallet! My favourite of these are the two castle charms – the baby blue of the enamel looks pretty on the 2018 limited edition bead, and the Disney castles look really pretty detailed in MOP. However I’m not sure any are must-haves. On a side note – I apologise for my absence over the past week or so. For those who are unaware, I’ve been on holiday and won’t be back until the end of this week. I meant to try and get comments done before I went, but work was manic in the run-up to leaving, so I’ll be back on top of things starting next week – touch wood.smiling smiley. Today’s post brings my next AW17 preview, with a much-anticipated look at the Pandora Rose Autumn/Winter 2017 collections! Typically, new releases for Pandora Rose are very small, but that is definitely not the case for this collection. There’s a fun mixture of decorative and more character-based pieces in this season’s launch, introducing our first Pandora Rose Christmas beads and even a Rose pandora uk outlet sale murano.

Let’s start with the two new pandora charms uk sale charm bracelets coming out for Pandora Rose! The Pave Heart clasp bracelet is similar to other bracelets on offer in Rose, but the other is a little more unusual: a fully Rose version of the smooth threadless bracelet. Pandora must be pretty confident in the durability of the finish by this point to release a Rose bracelet chain – think of all the wear and tear that a bracelet chain has to undergo with all those charms moving around on it. It’s a testament to how well the Rose collection has held up so far, I think! In the US, Pandora are offering you a free ring, pair of earrings or a leather bracelet with spends of $100 USD or more. Unusually for the US, this is available both in store and online – I wonder if that will just be the norm going forward! Officially, you are only allowed to upgrade your free item if you’re going for a ring or earrings – you can’t swap the leather for a more expensive charm bracelet and pay the difference. I don’t know whether all stores will be sticking to that rule, however. It can vary! In contrast, Pandora in Canada are offering a free jewellery item of up to $75 CAD value with spends of $125 CAD or more. This works out as a less valuable free gift than the US promo, but it looks like you get more choice. In Canada, this promotion will be in store only – the eStore won’t be carrying it. The T&Cs state that there are ‘qualifying jewellery items’, so it doesn’t look like you can pick just anything. You can combine qualifying items that are less than $75 CAD in value to make up the free gift, however. These are two very fun promos, and both have their advantages – this is a great opportunity for those in the US to grab one of the new summer leathers, but I also like the freedom (depending on the selection of qualifying items) of the Canadian promo! Fortunately, I am completely shopped out after the promo, so I won’t be trying to take part in either of these promos for once, hah pandora uk sale clearance

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar