THE CLASSIC, LIGHTER THAN EVER.
18-April-2017 09:55
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential reinvents the innovative '90s classic with cooling Nike Tech Ultramesh for maximum airflow with minimum weight.Excelentes shoes, es la primera vez que pido con nike y la verdad estoy muy satisfecho los tenis están al 100!! super cómodos, me llegaron en un transcurso de 6 días, sin duda volveré a pedir mas seguido.Perfect shoe for running, or even spending a long day on your feet. They provide a excellent level of comfort, and style at the same time. Highly recommend for your everyday use or even just your workout.

The Nike Air Max Thea Ultra takes the classic to new levels of comfort with a combination midsole/outsole that drastically reduces the overall weight of the shoe. The fit of the mesh HUARACHE is a bit more forgiving than the leather HUARACHE. I love this shoe and I normally wear a 6y & went with it and I love it. I tried on my daughters 6.5Y in the leather HUARACHE & it was a bit tight & I may have gone with a 7y in that shoe. Overall? LOVE the mesh HUARACHE & plan on ordering more!

Like the nike flyknit air max Racer, the nike flyknit air max seems like it’s going to be a model that keeps releasing in new colorways forever. Until we get some kind of update for either of Nike’s popular Flyknit constructed runners, there will still be plenty of more appealing new colorways to look forward to, like these three new versions of the women’s Flyknit Air Max in your choice of vibrant blue and pink or jade and violet mixes, or a more neutral take in an “Oreo” black and white weave. Preview all three new colorways of the women’s Flyknit Air Max here, and expect them at Nike running retailers later this summer.

At this point with all the major Air Max releases in March, we might as well just call it Air Max month. Indeed, March 2017 sees everything from the return of the nike air max flyknit womens to the debut of the amazing VaporMax, which are only two of the noteworthy releases surrounding Air Max Day on the 26th. It looks like Nike has some more colorways of the flagship shoe for Air Max Day 2015 in store for us all, as well, with two new looks for the Air Max Zero.

If your a fan of the New York Mets or Knicks and looking for a comfy new pair of shoes to match your team gear, then look no further. Nike Running drops this new edition of the Flyknit Air Max, featuring a color scheme any Bartolo or Kristaps fan should appreciate, in a dark blue Flyknit base that’s interwoven with royal and bright orange for a classic New York color scheme. Whether you’re a New Yorker or just like the color scheme no matter what teams you root for, this latest Flyknit Air Max can be found at select Nike suppliers soon.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar