Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Buy a lot of Pandora in our store

Enviado por Hatabligh 
Buy a lot of Pandora in our store
27-May-2017 09:50
Pandora’s Summer collection for this year features some tropical aqua blues and oceanic-themed beads, plus a couple of wild cards in the form pandora beads sale uk brightly coloured enamel button charms (if you read on, you’ll see what I mean!). There are also a couple of Japanese-inspired beads, which are some of my favourite designs of the year, and beautiful beautiful glass beads!

I say this every year, but I really don’t know where the time has gone! It’s that time of the year again, and spring has sprung in Pandora stores worldwide with the launch of the Pandora Spring 2017 collections! We have new releases for the regular collections, Pandora Rose, Pandora Essence, and Pandora Disney – plus the latest limited edition Club charm – all launching today, with so much to choose from. There are the usual pretty florals in the pandora charms sale, but also some amazing character beads coming with the Disney range.

Another quick post today, bringing a heads-up that US shopping site Rue La La are hosting another sale on Pandora from tomorrow (Sunday 19th February)! The sale offers pandora bracelet uk on retired Pandora products, and usually includes charms, jewellery and watches.

The collection could not be more typical of Pandora’s usual Mother’s Day releases, with lots of love- and family-themed beads. There are a few more generic hearts and pandora beads sale uk – one for runner’s, for example – but there aren’t as many charms with as wide an appeal as last year, I feel.

In addition to the charms and bracelets I’ve already previewed, there’s also this gorgeous blue version of the Field of Flowers murano coming with the Spring 2017 collection! It’s such a pretty cornflower blue, and an usual colour choice for Pandora’s spring releases – it’s nice to see them doing something different. This wasn’t in the North American catalogue, and so it probably won’t be coming out there, pandora charms uk (unless it proves to be a Jared exclusive, which would be unusual), but it should be available in most other regions, including the UK.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar