Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

It is a light, fast

Enviado por Sheryles 
It is a light, fast
28-July-2017 09:00
The salomon speedcross 3 baratas mujer combines lightweight upper with an anti-debris mesh upper and aggressive tread for comfort and grip on wet, sloppy trail conditions. There has been a few changes made to the Speedcross 3. The forefoot has been reduced by up to 50 percent, meaning that you are lower to the ground and will hopefully gain a much more controlled ride, thus reducing the chances of twisting ankle. The heel is also wider on the sole area, giving a greater contact surface which is altogether more stable. In addition, the Quicklace slider has been reduced in size, and so is the 'garage' pocket, meaning that weight is down and the stowage is now more compact. A few more improvements has been made to these athlete's favorite, the Speedcross 3 gets a new bonded Sensifit construction, more durability in the sole, and lower heel for more stability.

I'm a postman and I needed something hard wearing shower proof and reliable and these are the ones for me and not forgetting they are so easy to put on and take of I'm glad I bought salomon xa pro 3d baratas,love the colour,I highly recommend these and the price is very reasonable you will pay more in the shops I have checked,so do buy these you will not be disappointed.I wear a UK 12 in brands such as Caterpillar and Clarks, and have owned many Salomons, which I wear in 13.5 UK to give others an indication as to the fit difference. Nothing more to say than I buy them for their quality and durability. First pair of this particular model and very pleased with them.

The comprar zapatillas salomon baratas Trail Running Shoes Conquer any trail in the new Salomon Speedcross 4 Women's Trail Running Shoes. The latest iteration in the revered Speedcross series, the Speedcross 4 features an updated outsole pattern for even greater traction and higher durability, to keep you moving forwards no matter what the trail throws at you. Complete with a water-resistant and reinforced upper, you can rest assured that your feet will be protected throughout your run. Durable Upper The Speedcross 4 features a water-resistant, breathable upper, which keeps your feet comfortable throughout your run. The upper is also lightweight and abrasion resistant, with highly-durable materials deployed around high-wear areas to minimise damage to your shoes from rocks and branches.

The midsole has been designed and constructed with responsive cushioning in mind. Salomon have created the Speedcross Vario's midsole to provide supportive comfort whilst remaining lightweight. The midsole utilises a dual fusion of Salomon's proprietary LT Muscle and Injected EVA cushioning systems. LT Muscle provides lightweight, highly durable cushioning, whilst the Injected EVA provides soft cushioning throughout the full-length of the shoe. The two midsole compounds have differing densities, and consequently work together to provide both cushioning and support throughout the gait cycle, whilst also providing responsiveness to enable you to feel the contours of the ground beneath you. Finally, an OrthoLite Sockliner provides plush underfoot cushioning within the shoe to give greater support and comfort. The sockliner has been fitted with anti-microbial properties to provide long-lasting freshness.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar