Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

pandora Ring jewelry Superior quality

Enviado por dewadewa 
pandora Ring jewelry Superior quality
31-August-2017 09:47

Ring jewelry Cheap Sale It would probably be an understatement to say I’m partial to a jazzy earring. They’re possibly my favourite accessory at the moment, so much so that I have nine ear piercings meaning I don’t have to pick between my favourites each day. Until recently, my ears were punctuated with tiny diamond and pearl studs with the odd gold hoop thrown in, but I’ve fallen for something more striking for summer - XXL statement earrings.

The drama of the look is accessible to all ages, Giberson says. “You see photos of everyone from Michelle Obama to Selena Gomez wearing it,” she says.Ring jewelry Top design

And lightweight materials, such as tassels, pompoms and acetate, further the appeal, along with a new interest in clip-ons, Giberson says.Ring jewelry Superior quality

Ring jewelry Reviews Discount But whilst I love the fact this trend was all over the catwalks, I’m aware that it’s likely to be a flash in the pan. The fickle beast that fashion is, in a few seasons we’ll no doubt be back to seeing delicate earrings or statement necklaces back in style. And since statement earrings stand out so much, you won’t want to wear them daily. Which is where the high street comes in. Spending £300 on the catwalk versions might be hard to justify - these are costume jewellery after all - but a tenner at Mango suddenly seems like great value for an item that can totally transform your look.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar