Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

nike air max thea premium

Enviado por ytujtjnhdf 
nike air max thea premium
04-September-2017 03:44

Featuring a sleek and nike air max thea womens feminine design, the Nike Air Max Thea has been a popular model among women ever since it released. Yet, it's not only the style and comfort that has made this Air Max sneaker a hit, but also the stunning colorways Nike has dressed them up in – and the latest release could be the most stunning to date. The Nike Air Max Thea "Metallic Silver" has a super shiny tonal upper for a flashy "sport meets style" design. Plus, they are also crafted with a soft textile lining, heel pull tab, comfortable Solarsoft sockliner, and a visible Air-Sole unit.

Today you nike air max thea white get a very simple and sporty look. I am absolutely crazy about pastel sneakers lately. I think they are just the perfect shoe style to fill the gap between boots and sandals. I absolutely love the colour and it matches perfectly my fluffy oversize coat. Another new piece I am wearing in this post is the neutral laser cut bag from Tamaris. The netral shade looks nice with blushy/nudy looks as well as with cold grey/stone outfits.

It seems like all nike air max thea premium year Nike has been coming out with all kinds of brand new editions of their world famous Air Max designs. Whether it's with the Ultra, Flyknit, Zero, or Premium variations, the Swoosh brand has been revitalizing one of their most illustrious styles. The same can be said about their women's Air Max Thea SE sneaker, which has added a couple sleek metallic looks to their Air Max collection.

Adding a fresh new nike air max thea tan update to the womens runner for the new year, the Nike Air Max Thea receives a Flyknit overhaul. Introduced just a couple of years back, the Air Max Thea was created predominantly with women in mind. Chanelling elements of previous Air Max styles that laid the foundations for the franchise, Thea takes these design cues and brings them together in a slightly more feminine presentation. Having ben a style that’s slowly ticked over with a few colour updates, it’s finally found the spotlight for an innovative re-style with the addition of Flyknit across the upper. As well as the material change up top, a hollowed out Ultra midsole has been added to ensure every ounce of unnecessary weight is removed to keep the shoe as light as possible.

http://www.ateasyday.com/
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar