Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Jets receiver Jermaine Kearse on the Norichika Aoki

Enviado por jlsalh21 
Jets receiver Jermaine Kearse on the Norichika Aoki
19-October-2017 16:53
The Packers had a devastating loss Sunday, and it wasn't the 23-10 defeat in Minnesota. The Packers lost starting quarterback Aaron Rodgers and now hope backup Brett Hundley can do enough to get Green Bay into the playoffs for the ninth straight year.

While the Packers lost to Mike Scott Authentic Jersey the Vikings, the Patriots won again as Tom Brady reached another milestone, but he wasn't exactly impressed. Redskins linebacker Zach Brown was brutally honest about a penalty that went in his team's favor; Jaguars kicker Jason Myers was also sarcastically honest in response to a question about his missed field goals; the Jets are not happy about the touchdown that was overturned in the seven-point loss to the Patriots; and Cardinals coach Bruce Arians loves his veteran players.

Here's the latest edition of "He Said What?!"

— Hundley on taking over for Nolan Ryan Authentic Jersey injured Rodgers: "Obviously, Aaron is Aaron, but I'm Brett. So, let's have some fun."

— Brady on breaking the record for most regular-season victories: "I wish we would have done better, but we won."

— Brown on drawing an offensive pass interference call on 49ers receiver Pierre Garcon late in Washington's 26-24 win: "I ran to him. I ran into him. But I was protecting myself too. And when he threw the flag, I was like, 'Good flag, ref.'"

— Jets receiver Jermaine Kearse on the Norichika Aoki Authentic Jersey critical overturning of Austin Seferian-Jenkins' touchdown against the Patriots: "When you look at the replay, I thought it was a BS call."

— Myers on his two missed field goals against the Rams: "It feels great, dude. It's f—ing awesome, man."

— Arians on getting strong performance from the 32-year-old Peterson, 37-year-old Carson Palmer and 34-year-old Larry Fitzgerald in Sunday's 38-33 win over the Buccaneers. "Obviously a day for old guys. I know how to coach old guys."

— Fitzgerald on having Peterson as a teammate: "I wish he'd have been here 11 years from the beginning. I'd have a Super Bowl ring already."

— Lions coach Jim Caldwell Preston Tucker Authentic Jersey on getting the same question twice: "Someone just asked that, might want to just run that tape back so I don't have to do it again."

— Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger after beating the Chiefs: "I guess this old cowboy’s got a little left in him."

— Chiefs coach Andy Reid on passing up a field goal to go for it on fourth-and 2 from the 4 against the Steelers: "I don't worry about the questions that will be asked afterwards; I do what my gut tells me to do...It didn't work out, so hindsight ends up being that you wish you would have kicked it."

— Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota on ending the team's 11-game losing streak to the Colts: "The monkey's off our back and we get to go out there and just play now."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar