Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

hesitant to trust Collins as a mainstay in the offense

Enviado por jlsalh21 
hesitant to trust Collins as a mainstay in the offense
31-October-2017 03:57
After initially setting a goal to raise $200,000 in Hurricane Harvey relief, J.J. Watt ended up raising more than $37 million from more than 200,000 donors.
On Thursday, the Houston Texans linebacker announced plans as to how the funds will be distributed to those in need. A total of $31.5 million will be distributed among four partners -- Americares, Feeding America, Carlos Santana Authentic Jersey SBP and Save the Children -- over the next 18-24 months. The funds will be used to rebuild homes, restore child-care centers, provide food and address health needs of those affected most by Hurricane Harvey in Houston and the surrounding areas.

The remaining $7 million will be set aside for distribution in 2018 as the Justin J. Watt Foundation continues to assess and analyze the evolving relief efforts.

"While I understand the total recovery from Hurricane Harvey could require upwards of $200 billion, and this $37 million will not be able to help every single person as I so badly wish it could, I have made it Cody Allen Authentic Jersey my mission to ensure this money makes as large of an impact as possible," Watt said in a statement.

According to the Houston Chronicle, more than 75 people died and thousands were left homeless by Hurricane Harvey after it made landfall in Texas on Aug. 25. The NFL Foundation and NFL teams were among those Cody Anderson Authentic Jersey who donated funds to hurricane victims in the days after the storm hit.

"I cannot thank everyone enough for their support and donations from across the country and around the world," Watt said to those who helped him raise funds for Harvey relief. "You have truly shown what is possible when everyone bands together for one common cause. While we are going to do some truly incredible things with this $37 million to make it stretch as far as possible, it is only one small step in the massive recovery effort that lies ahead. I encourage you to please continue to find organizations to donate to, whether they be some of the ones listed below or others. Corey Kluber Authentic Jersey Houston will bounce back from this and we will rise up stronger than ever."

Kellen Moore's latest stint in Dallas has come to a close.

The Dallas Cowboys announced they have parted ways with the backup quarterback on Thursday, days after Cooper Rush was promoted to the No. 2 quarterback role.

The team previously released Moore in September during final roster cuts and re-signed him to the 53-man roster the following week after Rico Gathers was placed in injured reserve.

Moore entered training camp as Dak Prescott's primary backup -- despite missing the entire 2016 season with a broken fibula.

He has not taken an offensive snap this year and was inactive in Week 7's win over the San Francisco 49ers.

In a corresponding move, the Cowboys promoted tight end Blake Jarwin from their practice squad.
Re: hesitant to trust Collins as a mainstay in the offense
31-October-2017 04:22
Explore one page checkout magento 2 to enhance customers' experience in your e-commerce site grinning smiley
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar