Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

PANDORA Infinite Love Ring Cyber Monday Sale

Enviado por essHarold 
PANDORA Infinite Love Ring Cyber Monday Sale
03-November-2017 04:09

The two gift sets are called the Delicate Sentiments earrings and necklace set and the Glistening Wonder bracelet set. They will be released along with the PANDORA Intertwined Elegance Ring Black Friday Sale 2017 Winter 2015 Collection on October 29th. The jewelry pieces from these sets are not available separately until January 1st, 2016 so for the time being they are only sold together. The Delicate Sentiments includes the earrings and matching necklace with the same name. The Glistening Wonder gift set includes the pavé barrel clasp bracelet, two Layers of Lace clips and the Radiant Bloom charm.

The Majestic Feathers ring (featured left inset) is being worn by Oprah for the cover of her magazine next month and perhaps the PANDORA Infinite Love Ring Cyber Monday Sale promotion wasn’t as strong as expected which could be a couple reasons contributing to the change in dates for this deal. Are you planning on taking advantage of this offer? What rings are you in love with right now?

This site is by invitation only, so if you don’t have an account yet, you can use my invitation to join. Pandora has been sold through Rue La La for the past couple of years and they are authentic jewelry at up to 50% off! Unfortunately, they only deliver to the continental US, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes; however they do take international credit cards as long as you have a US billing and shipping address.

Today is the official debut of the Pandora Ice Drops Ring Cyber Monday Deals Autumn 2015 Collection! This includes the Pandora Rose Autumn 2015 Collection and the Pandora Essence Autumn 2015 Collection as well in select markets. It’s a very strange collection this season as there are tons of charms that are only coming out in certain countries. This is (hopefully) a comprehensive post that highlights the entire release and what areas are getting which designs.

There will be 2 limited edition Disney charms for the holidays, there will be a separate Black Friday Pandora Hearts Tiara Ring Thanksgiving Sale called Wonderland for this year. You can see the sneak peeks here, with the first two provided courtesy of Pandora’s Angels. They are sparkly Mickey and Minnie profiles and similar to the all-silver ones that came out in the spring. I’m still a season behind with my Disney collection so I’m glad there’s only a few new ones to put on my wish list.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar