Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

canada pandora jewelry project gwp

Enviado por Jonathan 
canada pandora jewelry project gwp
08-November-2017 06:26
Today’s cheap pandora rings online post covers a surprising little mini launch that has landed in the UK and Europe, offering a small selection of the upcoming Pandora Autumn 2017 collection early! The release includes the much anticipated Mesh charm bracelet, plus some very affordable selections from the upcoming collection. The collection is officially scheduled to make its debut on 31st August, but Pandora in the UK and Europe seem to have decided to release a couple of pieces early (not that I’m complaining! ). Read on to see what’s included! These include some of the most affordable pieces, with many of the beads priced at a very reasonable £25 – making it very tempting to go out and buy a new bracelet and a selection of new beads! They’re now available to purchase from all official online retailers! I was so pleasantly surprised to see these new beads – and so many of the ones that were my favourite from the collection! The piece I was most excited to see, of course, was the new Mesh bracelet! There are already some great photos online, and these ones from Noelle Lamont show it off wonderfully. I’m in town shopping tomorrow, and I will definitely be stopping by the concept store to see the bracelet for myself! I would also love to get my hands on that safety chain – and possibly the new Blooming Heart and Teardrops openwork. Today’s post brings something of an exciting AW17 preview, with a sneak peek at this year’s Pandora Black Friday charm! If you’ve not come across this before, Pandora release a limited edition bead for Black Friday every year, and have done since 2011. This used to be a North American exclusive release, but last year’s charm was launched worldwide, and the same is set to happen in 2017.grinning smiley This year, Black Friday falls on 24 November, which is when we can expect this charm to launch. It marks the start of the Christmas shopping season in the US, although it is increasingly catching on in other pandora birthstone rings sale regions too.

Last year’s poinsettia pandora rose gold rings charm wasn’t so explicitly festive or wintry as those in previous years – the 2017 charm returns to a more Christmassy theme. It’s a red ornament, detailed in vibrant enamel and pave swirls that remind me very much of the popular Lion Dance charm that came out for CNY 2017. I’m sure this won’t be to everyone’s taste, but I very much like this design! Cute enamel detailing often proves a winner with me, and I like the vibrancy of the colour. It fits in nicely with other Pandora holiday beads, which traditionally feature a lot of red. This month’s round-up will be a little shorter than usual, as I’m still catching up post holiday! I had such a wonderful time in Barcelona, and very much enjoyed switching off from everything for a week, but I’ll be getting stuck into comments and social media etc from this week onwards.smiling smiley There are some interesting tidbits included this time around, however, including some more info on the release of the silver mesh bracelet that got previewed last year but never released – so read on!smiling smileyThe biggest event will be the next major Pandora collection launch, with the release of the Autumn 2017 collection on the 31st August. You can preview most of the collection through looking through the Autumn 2017 collection tag – the launch focuses on geometric designs and hearts, although there are a few fun wild card pieces in there as well: a panda, a couple of new safety chains, and more! Pandora UK will be running this fun little GWP over the August bank holiday weekend, from 24–28 August, giving away a free Pandora glamour kit with spends of £99 or over. I was lucky enough to get to go to the Pandora UK summer party in London over the weekend, and got to take a little sneak peek at the kit early. As in previous years, the charm represents the charity’s teddy bear mascot, Pudsey, who is known for his colourful bandana over one eye. The design is very similar to that of last year’s Pudsey, except this version is standing with one arm raised cheap pandora rings sale

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar