Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Pandora brand one of the familiar brands

Enviado por Sdasdasdxcx 
Pandora brand one of the familiar brands
13-November-2017 02:56
The official release date for this collection is the 1st June, so just a little pandora jewellery uk sale, stores in North America often receive new collections a couple of weeks early. True to fashion, I’ve been told that stores in the US & Canada can expect the new Summer jewellery to arrive around the 15th of May! Which is nicely in time for the spend & save promo in the US (see news item below).

It’s now just under two weeks until the official launch of the Pandora Summer 2017 collection, and so today I’m getting in the mood with gorgeous HQ pictures of all the new charms & jewellery, pricing, and some detailed commentary. I also have a few extra live shots to share! As I write this, it is tipping it down with rain here in England, but the summery jewellery should help me focus on the pandora charms uk sale that will hopefully be coming our way soon (touch wood)!

Today’s post continues our Pandora SS17 previews with pandora bracelet uk outlet of the majority of the charms coming out this season! Live shots are always so useful when planning purchases, as often beads (particularly murano glass) differ in colour in person from how they look in the stock images; thankfully, all the murano glass revealed here looks as lovely as it did in my previous previews.

The collection could not be more typical of Pandora’s usual Mother’s Day releases, with lots of love- and family-themed beads. There are a few more generic hearts and pandora uk outlet – one for runner’s, for example – but there aren’t as many charms with as wide an appeal as last year, I feel.

It’s on to the next preview again today, with an overview of the upcoming Pandora Essence Spring 2017 collection! grinning smiley This release brings some new styles for the Essence line, introducing its pandora rings uk sale.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar