Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Preds rule midseason trophy race

Enviado por Arcobello12 
Preds rule midseason trophy race
05-April-2016 10:27
I'm not relocating toward lie. I delight in the ability. Identifying the NHL's midseason award winners is an intoxicating holiday.Be reluctant a moment, simply just obtained an e-mail versus my editor ... this midseason components isn't exceptionally currently being awarded within correct everyday living? I'm accomplishing this simply for ESPN.com?Ah very well, enable's include pleasurable with it in any case!HART TROPHY The contenders: Mark Giordano, Calgary Flames; Pekka Rinne, Nashville Predators; Tyler Seguin, Dallas Famous people; Claude Giroux, Philadelphia Flyers; Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins; Ryan Getzlaf, Anaheim Ducks; Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks; John Tavares, Contemporary York Islanders; Carey Cost, Montreal Canadiens; Steven Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lightning; Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals; Drew Doughty, Los Angeles Kings.The slender: Giordano contains been extraordinary, however it will price him if the Flames fade out of a playoff location. It's as well why Seguin contains a probability in the direction of get each the Artwork Ross and Rocket Richard trophies still received't gain the Hart except the Famous people choose into the playoffs. Rinne and Expense are 1-2 within the Vezina race and have earned severe MVP communicate. Crosby experienced the mumps, which slowed him down a little bit, nevertheless I guess he wins the scoring race and bolsters his Hart circumstance. Kane contains been dynamic for the powerhouse Blackhawks and deserves MVP speak, though whenever yourself perform upon a workers with Jonathan Toews, it's transferring in direction of be complicated in direction of encourage voters of that. Ovechkin heading gained't get hold of a sniff and on your own comprehend what? He warrants extra praise this period, since he's procured into Barry Trotz's approach. Inside of the conclusion, the person who I believe that deserves the award the maximum at the midpoint is Getzlaf. The Ducks consist of experienced all designs of harm, in particular a extended a single in direction of star Corey Perry, they've experienced the mumps, and all through it all, Getzlaf includes carried the send each night time for the league-major Ducks.Midseason champion: Getzlaf.NORRIS TROPHY The contenders: Mark Giordano, Calgary Flames; Shea Weber, Nashville Predators; Drew Doughty, Los Angeles Kings; P.K. Subban, Montreal Canadiens; Kevin Shattenkirk, St. Louis Blues; Duncan Keith, Chicago Blackhawks; Ryan Suter, Minnesota Wild.The slender: It's down in the direction of Weber, Giordano and Doughty. Kings stud Doughty is instant within the NHL inside of ice year at the rear of Suter; both of those are north of 29 minutes a recreation https://www.predatorsfanshop.co/14-pekka_rinne_jersey. I shudder towards believe where by the Cup-hungover Kings would be with no Doughty -- possibly out of the playoff race extensively. Giordano consists of been instrumental within just the Flames' unforeseen period, while it may well be complicated for them in the direction of hold upon. Weber contains been all-worldwide upon a personnel contending for the Presidents' Trophy https://www.predatorsfanshop.co/7-filip_forsberg_jersey. And, frankly, he's very long overdue for his very first Norris.Midseason champion: Weber.CALDER TROPHY Contenders: Filip Forsberg, Nashville Predators; Johnny Gaudreau, Calgary Flames; Aaron Ekblad, Florida Panthers; Damon Severson, Refreshing Jersey Devils; John Klingberg, Dallas Superstars; Michael Hutchinson, Winnipeg Jets.The slim: It's a a few-direction race in between Ekblad, Forsberg and Gaudreau. Johnny Hockey includes occur upon highly effective any time it seemed together with Forsberg could be the merely beginner ahead toward pressure concerning inside this race. It's mighty exciting for the novice scoring race. Still my pick out is Ekblad. In the direction of be accomplishing what he's performing upon security at 18 several years aged inside this league? Arrive upon, allow's be significant.Midseason champion: Ekblad Craig Smith Jersey.VEZINA TROPHY Contenders: Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins; Pekka Rinne, Nashville Predators; Carey Charge, Montreal Canadiens; Craig Anderson, Ottawa Senators; Roberto Luongo, Florida Panthers; Jimmy Howard, Detroit Purple Wings; Braden Holtby, Washington Capitals; Jonathan Bernier, Toronto Maple Leafs; Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks; Sergei Bobrovsky, Columbus Blue Jackets.The slender: I wear't feel on your own're heading in the direction of receive a lot argument against absolutely everyone that it's a 1-2 race involving Rinne and Selling price, and that's with all because of take pleasure in towards an Wonderful year getting experienced by way of Fleury. Rinne and Rate are taking MVP seasons, never ever brain Vezina Trophy-deserving. And Rinne is the simplest of them all.Midseason champion: Rinne.SELKE AWARD Contenders: Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks; Patrice Bergeron, Boston Bruins; Anze Kopitar, Los Angeles Kings; Pavel Datsyuk, Detroit Pink Wings; David Backes, St. Louis Blues; Joe Thornton, San Jose Sharks; Ryan Kesler, Anaheim Ducks; Ondrej Palat, Tampa Bay Lightning; Marian Hossa, Chicago Blackhawks.The slim: May possibly be an exciting voting yr if the Bruins conclusion up shed the playoffs (which I put on't imagine they will) inside of words and phrases of no matter if it finishes Bergeron's master upon this award. I'll consider Toews, a 2-route celebrity heart actively playing upon the excellent personnel inside hockey.Midseason champion: Toews.JACK ADAMS AWARD Contenders: Bruce Boudreau, Anaheim Ducks; Peter Laviolette, Nashville Predators; Jon Cooper, Tampa Bay Lightning; Michel Therrien, Montreal Canadiens; Joel Quenneville, Chicago Blackhawks; Jack Capuano, Clean York Islanders; Mike Babcock, Detroit Pink Wings; Paul Maurice, Winnipeg Jets; Bob Hartley, Calgary Flames; Willie Desjardins, Vancouver Canucks.The slim: Quenneville received't consider a sniff within just the genuine voting at the conclusion of the period mainly because coaches upon powerhouse groups that had been demanded towards get no lengthier just take get pleasure from for the Jack Adams https://www.predatorsfanshop.co/4-colin_wilson_jersey. That exactly appears completely wrong. Babcock carries on towards do remarkable hard work with a Purple Wings staff that demands aid upon safety. Yet I'd say it arrives down in direction of Laviolette and Capuano inside of text of coaches whose groups are astonishingly contending for the best destination within just their respective meetings. Maurice and Hartley will furthermore obtain traction if their groups wonder and create the playoffs.Midseason champion: Laviolette.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar