Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Bryant had supplanting Ernie Banks as the youngest man

Enviado por flowjersey 
Bryant had supplanting Ernie Banks as the youngest man
28-June-2016 09:37
Bryant, 24, who went 5-for-5 with two doubles and six RBIs, is 10 days younger than Banks was when he hit Youth Brandon Marshall Jersey three homers in 1955.supplanting Ernie Banks as the youngest in franchise history to accomplish the feat
"I did it in college one time," Bryant said after the game. "I think that's the only time I hit three home runs in a game, and I've never had five hits in a game. I'll remember that for a long time."

Bryant also became the first major leaguer to hit three homers http://www.brownsnflofficialproshop.com/scott-fujita-jersey_c-421.html and two doubles in the same game in the modern era, dating to 1900, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

Bryant hit homer No. 19 on the season in the third inning, a solo shot to left center. In the fourth, he hit a bomb to the upper deck in left field with two men on for No. 20. In the eighth inning, he hit another solo shot for home run No. 21. He had six RBIs on the night, which prompted the large contingent of Cubs fans in attendance to ask for a rare road curtain call. Bryant's teammates urged him as well.
Cubs manager Joe Maddon wasn't surprised Bryant didn't come out of the dugout.

"He's very old-school," Maddon said. "He doesn't spike the ball in the end zone. He just lays it down, then hands it to the official."
"I've never been the type to show up the opponent Authentic Steven Nelson Jersey or anybody," Bryant said. "I don't think that [a road curtain call] has ever happened in baseball, and I didn't want to be the first. I'm glad there were a lot of Cubs fans here, but I'm not that guy."
"Last year, I didn't like playing here," Bryant said. "I didn't like playing on the road. This year is a lot different. ... It's definitely the best game of my whole life. I feel so fortunate and so thankful for this opportunity to play on a stage like this every day
Bryant has 21 home runs and 57 RBIs and leads NL third baseman in All-Star voting. He won the NL Rookie of the Year award last season and could be gaining MVP consideration after his big night.

"He's got that within his abilities," Maddon said.

Bryant is simply grateful http://www.chiefsnflofficialstore.com/JAH-REID-JERSEY-CHEAP.html that he is better on the road this year, as most of his damage in 2015 came at Wrigley Field. He already has 12 road home runs after hitting five all of the past season.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar