Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Durant joined Warriors to build the most terrible four giant in the history?

Enviado por flowjersey 
Durant joined Warriors to build the most terrible four giant in the history?
05-July-2016 10:15
The players on the BBS, Durant made the final decision, he chose to join the Warriors, that means Sabres Luke Adam Youth Jersey the Warriors will raise the super strong matrix, Kevin Durant, Curry, Thompson and Green, will form four giant squad, the new season the championship by a strong shock.
"Over the past few weeks, I face the most difficult in the career choice. I know myself at a crossroads, whether as a player and as a man, I must make a choice. It is too difficult, make my mood up to the point of additional hard."
"At the end of the premise Authentic Tiago Splitter Jersey of the decision, is the future development prospects and potential, I want to make sure you always walk in the right direction. In the new stage of life, I have to seize the opportunity, don't choose a conservative, but choose to go to new cities and new environment to challenge myself, let oneself further growth. With such idea, I decided to join the Warriors."
"I'm from Washington, but growth in Oklahoma. Here taught me too much, let me have the feeling of home, let me grow up to be a real man. For thunder and thunder fans, I am full of gratitude, it is a long story, in my heart, forever. This team friendship and memories here, beyond the basketball, it is the leading cause of I'm so entangled with the cause."
"I am very clear, this decision will disappoint many people, yes, I also feel very pain. But I'm sure I made the right decision, believe."
"I'll miss Oklahoma, miss all who struggle here. I will cherish his and the team, will keep in mind that together with me day and night, alongside partners, as well as those who have the unconditional support of my fans. These means too much for me and my family, I really can't gratitude." The players on the BBS, Durant personally presented his decision.
After the switch to the Warriors, the Warriors will no doubt Stars Johnny Oduya Jersey become the strongest team in the league. Curry, Thompson, Durant and Green, will be set up in the league's worst offense. Yahoo! Sports of Werner posts, in the moment of decision, Durant to the general manager's thunder & a phone call, told they will join the Warriors.
Before the meeting, Durant to the Warriors "impressive", besides the Warriors do not hesitate to let jerry west as lobbyists, with experience to lobby Durant, facts have proven that this recruit a great success.
It is worth mentioning that Kevin Durant and Curry swept over the past three season MVP, Durant replace Barnes, at the same time, not only means that the height of the ascension, also means "five small" death to upgrade to an extreme version.
From averaged data, database is averaging 30.1 points last season, Durant 28.2 points, 22.1 points, Thompson points respectively in the regular season first, third and 11th, aggregate http://www.authenticthunderstores.com/authentic-33-mitch-mcgary-jersey.html can get 80.3 points! There is no doubt that this is powerful in the league against the big three, even stronger than the combination of lebron James, dwyane wade and Chris bosh.
In theory, the Warriors of age structure is very reasonable. Durant and Curry are born in 1988, a member of the Green and Thompson is after 90, in other words the Warriors are under 30 years old, four major Kings prospect.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar