Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Dwight Howard will go all out for his hometown Atlanta

Enviado por flowjersey 
Dwight Howard will go all out for his hometown Atlanta
06-July-2016 11:27
According to the Atlanta journal gendarmes, Dwight Howard, said he was not satisfied with your performance last season, after joining Calvin Pace Limited Jersey the Hawks, he'll try my best to bring home to Atlanta for a championship trophy. Howard is doing a great dream, the former eight all-star center, hope to bring home a championship trophy. Local time on Friday, and Howard Hawks have reached a three-year $70.5 million worth of oral agreement. In accordance with the provisions of the league starting from July 7, local time, the team can be signing free agents.
Howard before choosing out of contract with the Rockets last year, became a completely free agent this summer, in the free agent market door open, he chose and Atlanta Hawks soon. Atlanta is Howard's home, he was in high school in Atlanta's southwest college of Christ, then, in 2004 in order to directly from high school to the NBA draft.
Why Howard for your performance last season is angry? "Lose." He explains, "a lot of people saw me with a smile or with a similar expression, think I don't care Darius Slay Jersey, but actually I hate to lose. I hate to see other people stand on the podium, hate watching them holding the trophy. I worked so hard for the highest podium, that is the main thing."
The Rockets last season only 41 win 41 record, and was knocked http://www.nflvikingsofficial.com/Authentic-Brian-Robison-Jersey out in the first round of the playoffs. And crucially, Howard also had at odds with James harden. The Hawks 4 teams will be Howard career, and this time he was playing in his hometown. "I'll try my best to bring home a championship." Howard said, "I'm very motivated."
Howard last season with the Rockets, 30, had a very unhappy, averages 32.1 minutes of playing time, he can get 13.7 points, 11.8 rebounds and 1.6 blocks 1, 1.4 assists and steals. Be worth what carry is, after the final game of last season, Howard has not spoken and harden.
"I want to do what I can bring home a championship trophy." Local time on Tuesday, Mr Howard said when to participate in an activity. "I know this is not an easy thing. I'll special training http://www.nflcardinalsofficialstore.com/AUTHENTIC+ANDRE+ELLINGTON+JERSEY hard this summer, every summer I. I am very aspirant, I to your performance last season really angry, I'm looking forward to the back in action with different state of mind."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar