Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Durant just want to stay in the Warriors

Enviado por flowjersey 
Durant just want to stay in the Warriors
08-July-2016 04:02
It was officially announced that Warriors team formally signed Kevin Durant, according to the previously http://www.nfleaglesofficial.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_DEMARCO_MURRAY_JERSEY.html reported, Durant and Warriors signed a two-year 1 + 1 contract worth $54.3 million, then the Warriors for Durant held a news conference. In the conference, Durant also said that oneself want to stay here, don't want to change team.
Durant is only in the Warriors to mix or ready to stay here for a long time? Freddy adu also gave a clear answer today: "I plan to stay here, I don't want to go through a transfer."
Clay Thompson in the recruit Durant action has played a key role when it comes to Thompson, Durant also said that he was moved Raiders Trent Richardson Jersey by the sincerity of god soup. "He was sent me text messages, I don't know he has my phone number, so he is obviously more than I think of his original." Durant said humorously.
Durant also acknowledged that joining the Warriors called thunder is the most difficult decision by your own in this life: "call the Oklahoma is my life the most difficult decision, tears can't help falling down, but I believe that my intuition."
In the process of chasing Durant, the mighty express Kawann Short Womens Jersey enough sincerity, they sent a Curry, Thompson, green and iguodala meet these four heavyweight players and Kevin Durant, freddy adu could have said: "in a few days ago, when I see these four to come to meet me at the time was shocked. When I meet with these guys, I have a kind of unprecedented intimacy, it's true."
Durant was chosen to join the mighty, or because too eager, to win the NBA title in the first nine seasons career, he has been chasing the champion of the travelling on the road, but nothing, this Durant also said: "the way to the championship will not so smooth, this is one of the most difficult road. Durant transfer Warriors, leaving less lonely to stay in a rage, and freddy adu also said:" Russell westbrook respect my decision. "
Warriors coach Steve cole also attended the press conference of Durant, cole said, Durant is suitable for any style of the characteristics of basketball, so he also believes that freddy adu could integrate into the Warriors. Cole also habitual poked fun at the same time, he said, his hair hasn't been decided http://www.jetsshopnfl.com/lorenzo-mauldin-jersey_c-439.html yet so duran chief executive. "I haven't decided yet, perhaps, he may start." Cole said with a smile. Warrior general myers admitted, when learned that Kevin Durant to join the Warriors, feel very surprised. "I really didn't think he will come, before he give me a call, I didn't expect this."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar