Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Oregon pro day results: Marcus Mariota draws mixed reviews

Enviado por BelindaRaman 
Oregon pro day results: Marcus Mariota draws mixed reviews
30-November-2016 08:44
Once the NFL Scouting Combine wrapped up in February, schools around the country started hosting individual pro days to showcase their prospects' talents. Thursday featured one of the biggest pro days of the offseason MLB Jerseys Cheap when Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota threw in front of scouts from around the league. 

"We fully expect him to be here," Zimmer said Wednesday. "It's no different. I think that he's done some unbelievable things in our community and in the state. We'll support him until he gets back. All his teammates are excited to get him back and the coaches, the organization, the fans. So it should be all systems go."<br />
Peterson, 30, missed all but one game in 2014 after he was indicted for child abuse and was subsequently placed on the NFL commissioner's exempt list. He was suspended indefinitely by the league in November, but Peterson won an appeal of the suspension and was reinstated in February.

Since then, his future with Jerseys From China the Vikings has been in doubt despite a $12.75 million base salary headed his way in 2015 and even more in 2016 and 2017:

"I'm not gonna speculate on what he wants or doesn't want," Zimmer Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping said Wednesday. "But, you know, Adrian is under contract for three more years. And that's why you sign contracts and why you get these big bonuses."

Peterson is the all-time leader in rushing yards and rushing Jerseys Supply touchdowns for the Vikings and one of 29 players in NFL history to eclipse 10,000 career rushing yards.

"I think waiting is a good idea," Borland said. "Brevity might Cheap Jerseys From China be a good idea, playing a smaller amount of time. I think the game is inherently dangerous which isn't all bad. We don't need to be overly cautious but you should be smart."

Borland closed the interview by saying the 49ers were terrific about the situation, providing him with support. Borland plans to return to school and pursue a career in academics or business.<br />
&nbsp;
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar