Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

He just wanted to win despite incredible

Enviado por flowjersey 
He just wanted to win despite incredible
05-December-2016 09:47
In Westbrook this season to get three pairs of 10 games, the Thunder made 8 wins and 2 losses, more terror http://www.baseballofficialshop.com/chicago-cubs-c-3_96.html is that the league's other players this season, triple-double the number of times only 11 times. In this regard, Westbrook said: "I just want to win it, the brothers win the game is the most important thing to ensure that each teammate is very good to ensure that they are very happy for everyone to ensure that we can win. After the interview, his teammate Kanter said, "he could not think of any words to describe the performance of Westbrook .He is really great, not only make themselves stronger, but also allow side Everyone is playing better .This is a special player .He does not care about their own data, but care about each individual data, but he cares most or victory, Westbrook is a Incredible players. "
Westbrook again scored three double-doubles in the game, five consecutive triple-double results also created his personal history, from Jordan in 1989 to create seven consecutive triple-double record of only two games. But also following the Oscar Robertson for the first time in the season to this stage can also maintain the average of three pairs of players. After the game, Westbrook frankly said: "I just play to play it, do not want to discuss whether to cut three pairs of every night, I just want to opponents on the pitch and a high level of confrontation, which is from the beginning I have been into the Union insistent."
Pelican coach Gentry also less praise on the Westbrook, he believes that Westbrook's determination is definitely the first league. Gentry recalled Jake Arrieta Cubs Jersey the All-Star game when coaching Westbrook scenes, he said: "Everyone came to the All-Star is to entertain, and only he maintained the usual focus on the game, this is my other players who never seen. "
In fact, if not interrupted MLB Flex Base Baseball Jersey in the middle of a triple double, Westbrook now can get nine consecutive triple-double epic level data. Gentry said: "You have to ask me his style like who, I really can not say, the league has never been like him, I have a lot of basketball do not understand the place, but the average three pairs "It's probably going to be a lot harder to keep a 50% hit rate for a month."
Thunder coach Donovan said: "I think people should not think Westbrook done everything for granted, I would like to say that Westbrook is to create his own set of guidelines." This set of guidelines is not a natural result, people should To consider Westbrook able to bring the whole basketball what kind of impact.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar