Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Don't miss out these amazing salomon shoes

Enviado por MichaelL 
Don't miss out these amazing salomon shoes
02-August-2017 09:22
A while ago I was contacted by Salomon who were keen to talk to runners about trail running this summer. They did a series of City Trail events around the country where runners could come along and be introduced to the joys of trail running and try out some new kit. Since I live in the back of beyond the nearest event to me was well over 100 miles away in Edinburgh, but Salomon kindly offered to send me some of their new shoes to test and review on the blog. Given my recent difficulties with finding the perfect trail shoe I jumped at the opportunity, and for the last three weeks I’ve been testing a pair of the salomon speedcross 3 damen sale from the S-LAB Collection.
</br></br>
Move with speed and agility wearing the latest edition of an iconic men's trail running shoe. The salomon speedcross 4 damen schuhe features all the performance and comfort benefits of the Speedcross 3, plus an improved outsole design that provides even better grip and durability. Keep moving forward no matter what the trail throws at you with trail running shoes crafted by one of the best in the business.With a water resistant and breathable upper, the Speedcross 4 men's trail running shoes provide protection from light rain and small splashes along the way. The lightweight, abrasion resistant upper also means these shoes will last so you can keep doing what you love.
</br></br>
Salomon's clever Quicklace system allows you to quickly tighten your shoes for a secure fit and easily put them on or take them off. This is coupled with Sensifit technology to cradle the foot and provide the stability, precision and enhanced support you need while you're running or hiking.Engineered by some of the best in the business, these men's trail running shoes are packed full of technical features to make your trail adventures the best they can be. Give your feet the protection, comfort and stability they deserve with the salomon speedcross 4 gtx herren trail running shoes.
</br></br>
In fact, during a 100 mile race you are likely to see me wearing an Olympus for 30+ miles and then switching to a technical shoe like the Salomon Speedcross Pro (the “Pro”) for 30+ miles. For longer runs I definitely prefer the Olympus or Hoka. However, in my opinion, these shoes sacrifice traction and stability for comfort. For technical trails, I want a lighter shoe with an aggressive tread like the salomon speedcross pro damen schuhe. Of course this always comes at the expense of some comfort. So in the end you have to pick your poison.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar