Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Santiago Casilla is a good pitcher! he has had here despite the loss

Enviado por flowjersey 
Santiago Casilla is a good pitcher! he has had here despite the loss
12-October-2016 11:40
The San Francisco Giants saw their even-year postseason magic vanish Tuesday night as their bullpen melted down.But perhaps no one took it harder than a pitcher who never saw the mound.
Santiago Casilla, who lost his closer job in mid-September, was never even called to warm up Limited Kirk Cousins Jersey as the Giants used five relievers in the ninth inning while the Chicago Cubs staged a four-run rally to win the game 6-5 and take the National League Division Series.After the loss, Casilla was in tears at his locker.With Casilla set to become a free agent, Tuesday's loss might have been his last game in a Giants uniform.
"I never had that moment before during five years here," Casilla told the San Jose Mercury News. "I had a little struggle. But everybody [in the bullpen] has had their bad moments. I think they forgot all the great moments I've had here. I've pitched a lot in the playoffs and done my job. I know I am a good pitcher."
Casilla, 36, was part of the Giants teams that won World Series titles in 2010, 2012 and 2014, and had served http://www.nflredskinsofficialshops.com/robert-griffin-iii-jersey_c-399.html as the team's primary closer since midway through the '14 season. All with the Giants, with one win in 2012 and four saves in 2014. He has never blown a postseason save.Casilla had nine blown saves this season, tied for the most in the majors, to 31 saves. And he was part of the Giants' biggest problem as they went from owning the best record in baseball at the All-Star break to battling for a wild-card spot.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar