Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

ATL 6, MIA 3; Braves full sweep, Ozuna proceeds Marlins vengeance tour

Enviado por Scrubb 
ATL 6, MIA 3; Braves full sweep, Ozuna proceeds Marlins vengeance tour
03-August-2023 10:47
Atlanta Braves outfielder Marcell Ozuna might have missed loanDepot Park just a little bit. The cavernous park that has actually neutralized several crowning achievement players over the years resembled a modest college field when Ozuna came to the plate today, not unlike the five periods he played as a member of the Miami Marlins.His solo crowning achievement versus beginning bottle Jess Luzardo in the fourth inning on Thursday was the determining run in Miami's 4-3 loss. It was his 5th home run of the seasonthree of those came throughout today's series against the team that traded him to the St. Louis Cardinals after the 2017 season. Among those home runs was a grand slam versus starting bottle Braxton Garrett in a 14-6 triumph over the Marlins.Rich Storry-USA TODAY Sports "There's no breaks in that lineup, " Marlins supervisor Avoid Schumaker claimed. "Truly excellent turning. You got ta play pretty clean baseball to beat that group." It could possibly have been worse for Luzardo, who provided up four runs in 523 innings. He permitted numerous baserunners in three of the six innings he pitched in, and also allowed the leadoff player to get to three times.In total Anthony Bender Jersey, Luzardo quit 7 hits as well as 3 strolls. The Marlins have only had one bottle address the very least 6 innings over the last 14 games.Although Luzardo had 92 pitches via 5 innings, he got the opportunity to start the 6th inning. He tape-recorded 2 outs and permitted a single to Ozzie Albies before being alleviated by Huascar Brazoban." I just understand the bullpen has actually been strained, " Luzardo claimed. "And also I mean Tommy Nance Jersey, I would certainly be lying if I claimed I don't wish to go as long as I can every video game. As well as I seemed like I had enough in me to go one more inning. Clearly, I'm thankful that they provided me a chance to do that." The racking up opened in the initial inning when Sean Murphy drove residence Ronald Acua Jr. on a double off the top of the ideal field wall. The Braves obtained 2 even more on a Kevin Pillar sacrifice fly to ideal field and also an Acua single that drove home Eddie Rosario. The Braves added one more 2 insurance coverage keeps up a Matt Olson solo residence run to best area and also a Vaughn Grissom sacrifice fly, both in the 9th inning.Ozuna was not the only slugger sticking it to his previous team. Jorge Soler, that won Globe Series MVP with Atlanta in 2021, represented all three Marlins runs Thursday. The first two runs originated from a first-inning home run that briefly provided the Marlins a 2-1 lead. The third run game in the 5th on a dual down the left area line to bring them within one run at 4-3. Soler went 3-for-5 Thursday with a double and a crowning achievement. Entering the game, he had actually gone 1-for-21 with 10 strikeouts against the Braves this year.But the Marlins certainly might have obtained much more out of that fifth inning. With Soler at 2nd base and also Berti at third without outs, Luis Arraez flew out to left fielder Eddie Rosario. Berti initially took a couple of tough steps in the direction of home to possibly rack up the tying run before pulling away back to third.The Marlins wound up recording two more outswith a Jean Segura deliberate stroll in the center to pack the basesand didn't plate anymore runs.Schumaker said the reality that Rosario was running in on the ball with forward momentum meant it would've been simpler to toss out Berti on a tag-up effort. "Berti's rapid, " Schumaker claimed. "But Rosario has obtained an excellent arm. He's played appropriate area in his occupation. It's not like he's obtained a below-average arm. With one out, you probably take a possibility. But with no outs, it doesn't make much sense with your 4 and five players behind him. We simply could not get the task done." Schumaker's Postgame Press Conference" Tough collection Marlins Salute to Service Hoodies, particularly after coming off a really good series versus the Cubs. you have to play quite tidy baseball to defeat that team."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar