Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

One is sure to be a popular choice

Enviado por Gina7 
One is sure to be a popular choice
20-January-2017 08:11
pandora spacers Today's post brings our next sneak peek from the Pandora SS17 collections with a review of what's coming out with all the Pandora Disney Spring 2017 discharge!grinning smiley I previously teased some of the new pieces coming out keeping this collection, but we now have pictures with all the different new charms coming away, including Tigger, Piglet and some very pretty new Tinkerbell drops. Pandora always release a couple of sets of Disney expensive jewelry with each collection – just one that's exclusive to Disney Parks locations and something that's sold in both Parks and Pandora principle stores. The charms pictured here might be those sold in most locations. The collection is due out within the 16th of March. Keep reading for the sneak peeks!

pandora birthstone charms These pictures leaked online a couple of nights ago and the reaction seems to have been pretty positive! They are from a source who does prefer to stay unknown, but my thanks to be able to them for letting my home share them. First in place, we have silver symbol charms of Donald in addition to Daisy Duck, which nicely match the earlier Mickey & Minnie magical portraits. However, the two beads that I'm almost all excited for are these kinds of two new Winnie that Pooh beads – the much-requested Tigger and Piglet! These both featured light red enamel detailing and should match nicely while using existing Eeyore bead, no less than.

pandora necklace Two of my other favourites made by this sneak peek are these two new Tinkerbell bracelets, which are detailed in an exceedingly striking emerald enamel.:VE HAD The shoe is attractive, and it looks like there might be a pearl mounted on it, while the detailing for the dress's wings is additionally beautiful! Next, we have a sneak peek at three new Beauty as well as Beast pieces – it's not surprise to see these kinds of, with the hype building for your new live action movie coming out 2010. First up, we own this special-clasp bangle, which features the Shimmering Rose bead being a clip and is engraved considering the words ‘True beauty is within'.

pandora jewelry sale There are also not one but two new charms. One will be a popular selection – an enamel variation of Mrs Potts as well as Chip! <3 The some other is more elegant, and shows a new version of the actual Radiant Hearts charm when using the Enchanted Rose hidden in the stone and engraved across the side. These stock images present us a slightly clearer look at a few of the new beads, too. Piglet is clutching a teddy bear, while Mrs Potts offers some pretty enamel detailing with the base. I also use a few teaser-y bits of info about the upcoming Disney Parks launch, too. Included this time around are some modern characters, including Dumbo, Duffy, Shellie May possibly and Gelatoni, the latter characters being mascots to the Tokyo Disney Parks. We will see a Disney Parks version belonging to the two-tone Carousel bead in addition to an Alice in Wonderland teacup bead, very.

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar