Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

NIKE AIR MAX THEA FLYKNIT

Enviado por Ewinges 
NIKE AIR MAX THEA FLYKNIT
06-May-2017 11:17
The Nike Air Max Thea Nz updates the iconic running profile for everyday comfort with the lightweight support of a Flyknit upper and exceptional cushioning.From the moment I saw these shoes I knew I had to have them. They are so beautiful and Ive gotten so many complements on them already after just having them for two days. I read the reviews first and read that they run a little small and some people got blisters... so I decided to order a half size up and they fit perfect! No blisters here and I wore them running errands all day. They are really comfortable and the color is just beautiful they look even better in person than online! Like I did, if you decide to get these I would order a half size up than your usual size, and they should fit great! Love these and would definitely recommend. Ps: bought these with the light pink bright melon gym vintage zip up jacket! The two go perfect together.

The young Nike Air Max Nz Online have a new metallic colorway to look forward to this fall, with the release of the “Metallic Bronze” Air Max 90. Exclusively in Grade School sizing for girls, the classic runner is featured in a tonal metallic bronze upper to guarantee the flashiest look on the playground this fall. The young ladies will be able to add these at Nike Sportswear retailers and Nike.com later this fall.

The Nike Roshe Run Nz obsession with graphic prints has only increased by the year, and the latest Aztec aesthetic is more ready for autumn than the current summer heat. The upper overlay features a brilliant array of Cinnamon and Total Orange tribal prints while what Nike’s calling Hay lands on the heel and toebox with just the right amount of red speckling throughout. Are you a fan of the look? This Roshe recently popped up at overseas locations, so stay tuned for a stateside release date soon.

The FIFA Women’s World Cup is currently under way in Canada, but we haven’t seen too many Nike Sportswear celebratory releases in honor of the occasion. That’s where this Nike Roshe Run Women comes in. The callouts aren’t too obvious for the occasion, as an anonymous iridescent Teal arrives on the upper shroud to coincide with a clean Vapor Green outsole. A traditional black mesh base allows for both unique shades to stand out. What do you think of Nike’s first nod to the Women’s World Cup? Check out a better view after the break and pick up your pair today from spots like Sneaker Politics this weekend on June 13th.

Lately, the ladies have been getting some enticing Nike Huarache Nz colorways – enough to make the guys jealous. You can reference the Metallic Silver affair that released right before the turn of the New Year, and now there’s this Bronzine Nike Huarache look to add to the precious metal inspirations. The Huarache gets a shiny finish atop the neoprene mesh base in a look somewhere between copper and gold, while Sail accents help the branding stand out on the tongue. Are you a fan of these near-gold Huaraches? Catch more photos below and stay tuned for a stateside release date in the coming days.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar