Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

This life is worth a look at the Salomon shoe store

Enviado por Rejast 
This life is worth a look at the Salomon shoe store
05-July-2017 09:33
Straight from the legendary S-Lab comes the second iteration of the Fellcross, salomon trail running shoes sale and aggressive trail racing shoe. There are minimal changes with this update – slight modifications to the outsole should improve grip but all in all this will be the same shoe as its mountain-slaying predecessor.

I almost wrote off the Trans Alps when I first saw it. Fortunately, salomon trail running shoes womens cheap sent me a pair anyway and I was more than surprised at how well the shoe ran. What looks like a lead filled hiking shoe with tank-like construction runs really smoothly and is the most protective shoe I’ve probably ever run in while still be enjoyable to run in. The outsole is aggressive, yet not overly so and it has a supportive and yet still comfortable upper.

Although the “with speed” part of this description had me a little concerned and wondering if these were the best shoes for me, given that my version of running is a jog at best salomon speedcross 4 mens trail running shoes, I was hopeful that these shoes might be the magic ticket, and I would become like Hermes, swiftly moving, cunning, and able to go wherever I so desired. Additionally, given the prevalence of Tahoe Talc on many of the trails in the area and the technical, soft ground that is frequently encountered, the sole design for these shoes seemed like it would be an appropriate tool for the job.

If you don’t know the name Kilian Jornet, chances are good that this shoe’s not quite right for you. For those of you who are familiar with salomon trail running shoes mens sale, you might have noticed the shoe you see above on his feet when he was first across the finish line at The North Face 100K in Australia. And the 2011 Western States 100. And the 9th UTMB. And the Table Mountain Challenge 2011.

The outsole is full coverage rubber, and the lugs are small but grippy. This is not a mud shoe, but I’ve not had issues with traction over other varied trail surfaces. The salomon sense pro 2 trail running shoe race I ran in them was on a wet, cool day and the trail was technical with lots of switchbacks, soggy leaf cover, roots, and wet rocks. Traction was excellent. I ran on the same trails again on Monday, and once again had no issues with traction. I did hit a few patches of wet mud, and the shoes drained fairly quickly after getting submerged.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar