Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Pandora jewelry is everyone's favorite

Enviado por Foreced 
Pandora jewelry is everyone's favorite
18-July-2017 04:09
This Trollbeads blog alerts readers to a Trollbeads buy three, get one free promotion pandora jewelry box at Blooming Boutique. In celebration, a new party was posted too.The Trollbeads summer 2017 sale is well underway for both markets. The US sale of course coincides with the July the 4th weekend for my American readers and as an extra treat, there’s a free bracelet promotion available too.

The end caps are engraved with the PANDORA logo, and are not only functional, but decorative as well. They work as closures on the end of pandora charms uk and they are interchangeable. So you could get one of each and swap out one end so your bracelet showcases one of each style of end cap. They are easy to put on and take off. Simply push and twist them slightly to add, or push and twist in the opposite direction to take them off.

There’s not a lot of new beads in this release but it is a fun set nonetheless. I especially love pandora beads sale uk ones with the delicate translucent flower design. This is also the first time that Essence has featured dangles, which are nice and small, as well as a spacer bead which doesn’t look that much different than the regular charms.

The charm is inspired by Japanese culture: it’s a teru teru bozu, or weather doll. These are pandora charms sale in Japan to bring good weather – an invaluable charm to have if you’re living in the UK, like me! tongue sticking out smiley They’re traditionally made from white fabric or paper, and hung from a window to bring sunny weather. If you want rain, you should hang it upside down. Before I had googled it and found all that out, my first thought was that it looks like a very cute little ghost.

This promo is new for the UK – they haven’t run it in previous years, so it was pandora bracelet uk. If you’re looking for some inspiration, have a look through the Pandora Essence tag for some collection previews and charm reviews! I also reviewed the bracelet itself here. smiling smiley I love my Essence bracelets and this promo offers a great opportunity to get started with the Essence collection!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar