Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Everyone likes the shops of Salomon

Enviado por Sfvfcvcuyyu 
Everyone likes the shops of Salomon
19-August-2017 04:13
If you don’t know the name Kilian Jornet, chances are good that this shoe’s not quite right for you. For those of you who are familiar with Kilian’s achievements, you might have noticed the shoe you see above on his feet when he was first across the finish line at The salomon trail running shoes sale in Australia. And the 2011 Western States 100. And the 9th UTMB. And the Table Mountain Challenge 2011.

The Vibram Megagrip outsole is fantastic and really ties together the otherwise pretty minimal shoe. Additionally the upper is nice and secure while still being pretty comfortable salomon trail running shoes womens cheap. My only wish was that there was a small rockplate in the forefoot to help just a bit with some rock protection on harder surfaces.

The first opportunity I had to use these new kicks was on a hike in the Rockies, while visiting my sister. We hiked up the Butler Gulch trail, with a starting elevation of ~10,580 feet, up to salomon speedcross 4 mens trail running shoes elevation (for us) of around 11,500 feet.Very good.

The Inov-8 Debris Gaiter has the lowest level of abrasion resistance salomon trail running shoes mens sale, as the material is softer and more sock-like than the others. Since it does not provide as durable protection as the others, it is best for simply keeping debris out.

Though the Sense Pro is not ultralight, it’s light enough that it stills feels fast. That may have something to do with the salomon sense pro 2 trail running shoe reminiscent of a flat, and I was actually surprised when I weighed my pair in at 9.6 oz. I would have guessed more in the 7-8 oz range.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar