Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Promotion Alert: Pandora 3-for-2 on charms promo starts in the UK!

Enviado por Barbara J. Cornett 
Promotion Alert: Pandora 3-for-2 on charms promo starts in the UK!
25-October-2017 08:29
Good morning everyone! Today brings an exciting little promo for those of us in the UK, with a rather amazing offer of 3-for-2 across Pandora’s entire collection of Pandora Charms Sale. The promotion is available both in store and online.

You can choose from any three pieces across Pandora’s full range of charms, safety chains, spacers and clips – the lowest-priced item will be the one you get for free!

The promotion is available from today until 1st October, so you have a little while to make your choices, too, which is nice!

My Comment

I’m so glad that I waited out the US’s September promo, as this is rather a fun offer! I’m still debating what exactly I’ll pick, but I’m thinking it’ll be from between these things:
Pandora UK Summer 2017 glitter muranos

I’ve yet to get anything from the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, so it’s exciting to make my first picks from it. On the other hand, the Cocktail Glass is probably my favourite Pre-Autumn 2017 piece – and would be a good reminder of when I went to the Pandora summer party and got my nails done:

This might also be a good opportunity to get the UK-exclusive Pudsey bear, if he’s included in the offer.

I find it interesting that Pandora UK Outlet Store is even doing a promo this good, however. It’s pretty much unprecedented for Pandora UK. I think I heard that recent collections haven’t sold as well, and maybe they’re trying a few new things to generate some more interest. What do you think?

http://www.jacejewelry.uk.com/
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar