Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The most important piece of advice I will give to you is to find a jump shot

Enviado por Sagelucy 
The most important piece of advice I will give to you is to find a jump shot
25-December-2022 01:45
The most important 2k23 mt piece of advice I will give to you is to find a jump shot and stay with it. How can you discover you the jump shot personally? In the first few weeks of NBA 2K23 releasing the community will have discovered that the vast majority of the fantastic jump shots, so check reddit, youtube and twitter to locate them. Players don't understand just how much of a disadvantage they are by picking on a bad jump shooter at. When I see a terrible shooter the initial mistake they frequently make is picking a shot they enjoy offline that just isn't great in online games. The justification is sound. Klay Thompson could be shot in the league and the catch, but his jump shot? Complete garbage. You typically want to prevent jump shot foundations named after players, although there are a fantastic amount of exceptions (wade, allen, exum). Pick one of the meta jump shots and find which one you like by experimenting in your mycourt.

Seems easy enough perfect? Simply play park and a few rec and you will discover your timing right? Practice makes perfect, so it is time to go into your private hypebolic time room. The mycourt has one quality that will turn you into a sniper: the ball machine. Ball guards may want to practice in only shoot, but it does not hurt to know your catch and take timing as well. The ball system will become your very best buddy. Walk into your mycourt and press A and it should produce a list of manners, then ball system. My routine is to follow the fundamental competition system, choose 5 shots from each corner, wing and the top of the key.

I usually go Buy Nba 2k23 mt until I could green out of every spot for 3 trials. Sometimes I do it a few times it takes a couple of attempts, in one try. Learn and relax that your timing, there's absolutely no messages or no stress. I just fire away shots and play any music or a podcast. I'd suggest going to the point for those looking to perfect their timing. Because they know their shot, the reason these elites can green at will is, there is absolutely no guesswork.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar