Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Surely, Kaepernick is itching to get out to play

Enviado por flowjersey 
Surely, Kaepernick is itching to get out to play
12-October-2016 10:24
After five weeks of watching quarterback Blaine Gabbert struggle, San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly is making a change http://www.nflbillsofficialauthentic.com/Nike-Charles-Clay-Jersey.html.Kelly on Tuesday named Colin Kaepernick his starting quarterback for Sunday's game against Buffalo, a decision that comes following weeks of speculation.
"I think I've always been confident," Kaepernick said. "It's something that I'm ready to step on that field, I'm ready to play. It's been about a year since live game action. So, I'm itching to get out there."
"Just to announce, we're going to make a move at quarterback and we're going to start Colin this week and give him an opportunity to run with the ones," Kelly said. "I believe you've got to do it at the beginning of the week just because of how reps are distributed."
"We were very analytical Tyrod Taylor Bills Jersey and sat down as a staff and watched the tape, went over everything," Kelly said. "We had a couple days to kind of digest where we are and I think offensively we need to be better and we just need to make a move. And it's really not, it's not Blaine's fault. I think it's just as a group offensively we need to be better in a lot of ways so we're going to see what we can do and make a move here. It's really one of the only maneuvers we can make based on our depth."
According to Kelly, because Kaepernick and Gabbert have similar traits, the offense won't need to change much other than the way the reps are split in practice. Previously, it had been Gabbert taking about 75 percent of the work with the first team while Kaepernick handled the other 25 percent. Now, those roles will be reversed.
Kelly informed Kaepernick and Gabbert of the decision and said both were "professional" in handling the news. According to Kelly, Kaepernick offered a simple two-word response of "Let's go" upon being told of the decision.
When Kaepernick returned Youth Marquise Goodwin Jersey to the fold in the preseason, he made it through the first couple of weeks of training camp before right-shoulder fatigue forced him to miss the first three preseason games. Throughout the preseason and the early part of this season, Kelly often deflected questions about changing quarterbacks, citing Kaepernick's physical condition as preventing him from playing his best football.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar