Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The Clippers Pierce will usher in his career last season, he confirmed [url=http://www.officialgrizzliesstore.com/authentic-5-courtney-lee-jersey.html]Light Blue Courtney Lee Jersey[/url] in the interview, they will be at the end of the season with the ce

Enviado por flowjersey 
The Clippers Pierce will usher in his career last season, he confirmed Light Blue Courtney Lee Jersey in the interview, they will be at the end of the season with the celtics sign contract of 1 day, and then to green army retired player. Pierce says this is the best way to finish his career. "Of course I willing to do so." Pierce said. "I think I will always remember to others in the celtics player. I all the peak of his career, all the glory years, was spent in Boston. I think I owe yourself, owe the fans a lot, so I want to be able to once again put on the celtics jersey, to end his career. That way I can say that I am as the Boston celtics players retire."
Show who joined the celtics Pierce 1998 to 10, witnessed the team's reconstruction and revival. Such as the 2007-08 season, Pierce finally to Kevin garnett and ray Allen, composed of three giants, led the team won the first championship trophy since 1986. Pierce also with outstanding performance won the NBA finals MVP. Pierce, a total of 15 seasons for the celtics!
Coach doc rivers is the celtics win in 2008, he and closely related NBA Andre Drummond Jersey to Pierce. Doc rivers said, Pierce early before the decision in his 19th season, had wanted to the idea of green army retired player identity. Doc rivers said he will help, efforts to contribute to it.
"I think it is very important, we must make it hard, I believe we can do it." Doc rivers said, "I and angie, Aaron has been discussed, by Pierce retired on that day, he must be the celtics player, I don't think anyone would disagree with this point."
The celtics coach Stevens said after hearing Pierce's comments, the arrangement http://www.officialnetsproshoponline.com/authentic-11-brook-lopez-jersey.html of the team in this aspect has not officially, but all the people will try to satisfy Pierce's wishes. "When the time is right, we can communicate, to do it well." Stevens said, "because he's a special player, in the history of the celtics over his shirt will be hung in the arena."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar