Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The focus is to cooperate with the team to win for Curry

Enviado por flowjersey 
The focus is to cooperate with the team to win for Curry
29-December-2016 04:46
In the Kevin Durant to join, Stephen Curry performance has declined, especially the Christmas battle library only get 11 shots, the outside world for their play, the performance Limited Ronald Leary Jersey of the discussion is very much.Durant arrival, the library In the inevitable decline in the ball, he admitted: "I absolutely want to play more pick-and-roll, whether it is my own shot opportunity or we instigate the transfer of the ball, no matter how the opponent defense, that is our strengths.If we play Strengths, regardless of opponents fight us against the body or slow down the pace of the game, no matter what we are in the situation, we can use the strengths to overcome difficulties.
Curry revealed http://www.cowboysnflofficialprostore.com/AUTHENTIC+TRAVIS+FREDERICK+JERSEY that he had seen the video of the Christmas war, he saw a lot could have done better place. "There are things that we do very well," Curry said. "We can not make as many of these moves as we can with the pick-and-roll or the low cover cut-out tactics, and we do not play as many of these tactics as we can. We do not take advantage of our strengths, which is a good lesson for the team, because we have a lot of organizers, we have a lot of players, because we have a lot of organizers, Can read the game, so that the team attack more fluent."" (Especially agains the Cavs) fourth quarter, if we once again in that situation, we must have to create more scattered scoring opportunities, can not abandon We have to make everyone involved in the attack."
Curry is now playing more free-ball attack, he said his offensive adjustment in the absence of the ball is not much more than in the past few years, he said:"This adjustment is really not too much, we have to efficiently ball The ball may not return to me like I did in the past, but I still have a chance to score points. In other cases, you need to take advantage of my strengths, so I do not worry about Durant coming, We play the same tactics to create the shot is the same opportunity, but the ball will eventually fall into his hands more, this is the only real change, but when you have a Durant such a "We can not give up our strengths, no matter what strategy the opponent takes against us, we have a way to fight back!"
Curry said:"It's funny. Eventually, when I left the court, did I do well and did it to help the team to win?" Curry said, "It's fantastic to be averaging 24 points and 39 percent from the three-point range. I did not do it because I did not play the necessary aggression, but most of the time this season, whether I get 16 points or 40 points, I have to help the team win their own The way I feel very confident, I know in those specific Cowboys Zack Martin Jersey night I need to do better in what areas. If this year my data to decline, and I do what they are doing now, then I can accept, and then I Will continue to move forward.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar