Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Great! playing aggressive and enthusiastic fans for John Wall

Enviado por flowjersey 
Great! playing aggressive and enthusiastic fans for John Wall
29-December-2016 10:03
Victory over the Pacers at the last minute, the Wizards home fans Verizon Center for their hero John Wall shouted "MVP". The game Wal-mart, in the backcourt partner Bill injured leave the case, picking http://www.patriotsnflofficialsauthentic.com/Steve-Grogan-Jersey.html up the team offensive flag, the key time in the cast hit, forced layup, and 4 free throws firmly away Game, reported a few days ago in Indiana was lore revenge.
Bill twisted to his ankle in the second quarter when he did not have a problem. He stayed in the first half, but at halftime he began to feel pain in the ankle. He returned to the field. They told me he could not play this game. "Wall said of how to help the team keep a key victory in the case of Bill's departure," then I told myself to switch the state of attack, and began to maintain my offensive aggression, continue to attack the basket."
Of course, this game has a high score of Wall is not enough to keep a victory, opponents Paul George also got a score of 34 points. Wizards short board rebounds, even in this game has become the Wizards to win the most critical Logan Ryan Black Jersey point. They got 54 rebounds, a full 20 more than the opponent. Wall scored a season-high 11 rebounds.
In recent games, the Verizon Center fans have increased significantly, and more enthusiastic, they will referee misjudgment in the referee when the pressure will be shouting to the opponent when the defense pressure, more in the free throw when the Wall The field rises to shout "MVP". Fans of this performance is more aroused Wizards player morale, Wall in the interview after the home fans praise, "great, our fans are great, hear them call me" MVP "feeling too happy "But personal honor is not the Wall most fancy," we got a key victory, and I did not throw in the last minute penalty, "Wall told reporters.
This victory is the Wizards at home to get the seventh consecutive victory, it is no wonder http://www.patriotsnflofficialsauthentic.com/Brandon-Bolden-Jersey.html that the Washington fans are willing to watch out. For the home seven game winning streak, Wall think aggression is the team to win the most critical factor. At the same time the fans have made a lot of contribution, "home fans performance is too good, they gave us a sense of urgency, whether we lag behind when the chase points, or in our lead oppression counterattack suppression.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar