Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Many of the games have reams of nba18mt

Enviado por mmogo 
Many of the games have reams of nba18mt
15-March-2017 02:32
work by putting it everywhere. Partner if you don't have the resources to do it yourself. No understanding of the logistics of multiplayer: You can easily make a multiplayer game that is impossible for others to play. Just do local multiplayer, only with no join-in-progress feature and no friendly way to <a href="[www.nba18mt.com] 2K18 MT</a> play with strangers. You've just guaranteed that the massive effort you put into multiplayer will be enjoyed by a tiny percent of your players only a handful of times. By hamstringing

with design philosophies from 20 years past, you've essentially crippled all long-term social value for your game. No trial or freemium version: There's this weird hope that people will see a screenshot of your game and buy it. That is how the world worked for Nintendo in the 1980s. That isn't how the <a href="[www.nba18mt.com] 2K17 MT Coins</a> world works now. Give the player value and then upsell them. Over-reliance on PR: Press doesn't translate directly into sales. You need distribution first and foremost. Steam is a

Mobile is good. Flash portals are great. If you can get into Summer of Arcade or other gatekeeper-controlled promotions, there is an incredibly slight chance you can make money on XBLA or PSN, but that indie-friendly window has mostly closed. No monetization strategy: Many of the games have reams of content, but they aren't charging for any of it. The "one low fixed price model for everything I build for the rest of my life" sounds lovely for a gamer, but damns developers to

poorhouse. Years spent building expensive consumable content: This kills me. Indies sacrifice richness and length of gameplay for production values and throwaway levels. Painful tales of nba18mt crunch and burnout result. Afterwards, each one says it wasn't worth it. Yet they do it again and again and again. Future games are 5 percent more efficiently made because "they learned their lesson." They need to be 80-90 percent more efficient. No long term vision for a game: So many teams think
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar