Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Just enabled this error in nba18mt

Enviado por mmogo 
Just enabled this error in nba18mt
31-March-2017 03:19
forums, and using Steam IDs to lock them out of the pirated version of the game.Garry Newman, designer of Garry's Mod, revealed via Twitter, "Just enabled this error in NBA 2K18 MT GMod today. It happens when you pirated it. Having fun watching people complain."When asked why such measures have been taken, he responded, "I don't think the error isn't [sic] going to boost GMod sales. I just like to give people that paid something to be smug about."He continued, "Nothing is ever going to

piracy, I'm just having fun at the NBA 2K17 MT Coins pirates' expense."Originally a free Half-Life 2 mod, Garry's Mod started being sold via Valve's Steam digital distribution system in 2006, although it still requires the user to own another Source game to run, such as Half-Life 2 or Team Fortress 2.Android users on Sprint's U.S. network will soon be able to bill Android Marketplace purchases directly to their Sprint accounts, simplifying the process for buying apps including games.AT&T and T-Mobile started offering

direct billing option for Android users in late 2010, but Sprint's phased roll-out of the service -- which will complete in the next few days -- brings the option to approximately 3.5 million Android users who use the carrier.Direct billing for app purchases is still not available on Verizon, which provides service for about half of the 14 million or so U.S. Android users, according to recent market research."We believe that Direct Carrier Billing is a key payment option because it lets users purchase

pay for apps more easily," Android's Eric Chu said in a Wednesday blog post announcing the Sprint roll out. "It’s also important because it offers a convenient way to nba18mt.com buy in regions where credit cards are less common."Direct carrier billing for Android is also available on three major Japanese mobile networks, where cell phone accounts can often be used for purchases at convenience stores and vending machines as well.Payment provider Zong recently saw a major expansion of its cell
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar