Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Harden for MVP fight!

Enviado por pinkpink 
Harden for MVP fight!
31-March-2017 10:05
Since March 19, when the left hand wrist injury, the "beard" has been hurt to play. "For us, these are important games," Harden said. "It's a very simple decision Andre Hal Jersey get treatment, get treatment before shooting, and get ready to play."
In Harden's view, whether to play 82 regular season games, is an element of competitive MVP. It is worth mentioning that this season so far, Harden and Russell - Westbrook are full attendance. No accident, the regular season MVP will be generated between them.
Rockets coach Mike - D'Antoni said he and the team therapist Jason - Beers and vice president Keith - Jones ditch through, I believe Harden will not play because of playing lead http://www.texansproshops.com/Andre_Hal_Jersey_Cheap increased wrist injury; and Harden can Not in the absence of the game, in the playoffs before the fight to fully recover the health.
"That's not my wrist, so I do not know the specific situation," said D'Antoni, "but he (Harden) vowed that he could play and now feel good."
D'Antoni said he trusted Harden, while Harden believed the Rockets medical team. If the medical team thinks Harden Authentic Andre Johnson Womens Jersey should miss the game, it will be pointed out to the "beard". "Harden knows the risk of his injury," D'Antoni said. "He thinks it will not endanger the playoffs."
So far this season, the 27-year-old Harden in the 74 games played, averaging 36.5 minutes, surrendered 29.3 points 11.4 assists and 8.0 rebounds data.
Harden is currently ranked second in the league, assists, he has the opportunity http://www.texansproshops.com/Andre_Johnson_Jersey_Cheap become the first four single season scoring and assists are into the top two players. The first three were Nate - Archibald, Oscar - Robertson (2) and Bob Cousy.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar