Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Adu in the Thunder effect I am silly naive

Enviado por pinkpink 
Adu in the Thunder effect I am silly naive
01-April-2017 10:55
Kevin Durant is currently recovering well and may come back in the regular season. He suffered a leg ligament two tear, but also the emergence of bone fractures, but the injury did not estimate the fracture so serious, has been very lucky.
Recently he was interviewed, also talked about in the just injury, was diagnosed with fractures, his emotions http://www.officialindianstore.com very sad. "That 's going to be four to five months old," he said, "I was crying at that time.
"This is the first year I came to the Warriors, when we played very well, my own state is also very good." He said, "and we play away in the East, I returned to his hometown, that game came a lot of friends and relatives Friends (Durant spent tens of thousands of dollars to buy friends and relatives).
Durant is very eager to play Authentic Indians Womens Jersey the warriors, because he knew the transfer brought great pressure, many people are looking forward to their own failure, especially the Thunder fans.
The Warriors swept the Thunder this season, in two games Brad Daugherty Youth Jersey Oklahoma, Durant were fans booed cursed. He said he understood: "If I was a fan, I would do it, but at some stage of my career, I would always consider the best choice for myself, I should be loved and hate. Do not feel hate, it is not the real sports world.I seem to live in the same bubble, silly naive ... ... "
"I think it's great, when I get out of the player's channel and see the cupcakes, I feel like I'm going to be easy." He said, "Everyone loved me before and said I was an example. Become an unfaithful cowardly traitor, but I love listening to them so much because I see both love and hate.
Durant also said that although the Thunder was very hostile http://www.cavaliersproshop.com/Brad_Daugherty_Jersey him in the field, he had quarreled with Andre - Robertson, but he said, "I am still good brother with Andre, our dispute is limited to basketball.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar