Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

KD come back after the Warriors stronger

Enviado por pinkpink 
KD come back after the Warriors stronger
06-April-2017 05:46
According to the open-air bleachers, some people think he is going through a downturn in the season, as the Warriors headed Stephen Stephen Curry is not as good as last season. For this view, Curry said it was "funny".
Although Kevin Durant's addition had an impact on the library's data, Curry believed that Andrew Miller Womens Jersey people who thought he was sluggish this season were funny.
"Someone said I was going through a downturn season, and it was funny," Curry said in an interview. "It's just because my score is less than 5 points or the percentage of shots is down. It was not as good as last season, but I was trying to do other things on the pitch and helped my team win, and taught me this year, although those awards and attention were cool, but you had to be clear about your game.
"Just because I score 5 points per game," he added, "who cares?"
Although Curry's data fell this season compared to last season, he averaged 25.2 points, 6.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 1.8 steals per game, with a three-point shooting of 40.4 percent. Although this data can not help Curry for the http://www.officialindianstore.com/Bob_Feller_Jersey third consecutive year to become the regular season MVP, but this is the Warriors still become a major champion of the important reasons, compared to individual awards, which is more important library
"My only goal is to win the championship." Curry said, "in a perfect world, you will play an excellent season, complete some historic achievements, enter the MVP discussion and let your team in dispute The position of the crown.
"But it is not possible to be perfect every year."
Kevin - Durant has been sidelined for more than a month, but the Warriors have been ho Ben Smith Womens Jersey take 11 straight, and Curry's excellent play has a great relationship. But Curry believes that as Durant is coming back, the Warriors will become stronger.
"In view of the fact that we have a player like KD, you obviously need to find a balance http://www.officialavalancheauthentic.com/Adam_Foote_Jersey the offensive end." Curry said, "As the team's point guard, my job is to balance all the talent we have. At the same time, I must remain aggressive in the field. "
"Our performance over the past two to three weeks reminds us of our own ability, which is not overlooked (Durant) .When he comes back, we will be a better team and we want him to come back as soon as possible But in the time of his absence, our performance and my contribution to the field illustrate everything.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar