Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

I thought I was a wolverine, but in fact Adrian Peterson Jersey

Enviado por flowjersey 
I thought I was a wolverine, but in fact Adrian Peterson Jersey
27-April-2017 05:37
Bulls main control Rondo in the latest interview personally admitted that he will not be able to play the Bulls and the Celtics series fifth game. Rondo has tried http://www.officialauthenticsaintsstore.com/Nike-Coby-Fleener-Jersey.html to come back, but the thumb fracture and wrist injury have not healed, he eventually can only give up. In this series, Rondo averaged 11.5 points and 8.5 rebounds and 10 assists and 3.5 steals. In the two games played by Rondo, the Bulls won two away games, and when he was in a truce, the team lost two home games.
"I thought I was Wolverine, but in fact, my injury recovery rate is not so fast." Rondo said, "I accept the X-ray examination, the thumb or the same as before, there are symptoms of fracture, if I do not care Regardless of the play, that every slight fall to the ground, are likely to increase the injury.
According to Rondo said that his wrist injury is actually a ligament tear, but he has removed http://www.officialauthenticsaintsstore.com/Nike-Mark-Ingram-Jersey.html the injured parts of the protective gear fixed, put on a soft plywood. In the local time on Tuesday, Rondo participated in most of the team's training, but it can be seen that he has been careful to protect their injured right hand.
The source revealed that Rondo had also conducted a separate training on Tuesday at the local time, hoping to have a better test of his body's reaction and explore the feasibility of returning to Game 5. But in the end, Rondo or to dispel the idea, he said he would not play the first five days of war, but also do not know whether they come back in the first six games.
"Rondo is very eager to play the first five games," the insider said, "but now, he was still injured in the injured parts, can only wait until the 6th scene to see if the situation will improve.
31-year-old Rondo is in the series second field suffered a thumb fracture injury, he is expected to 7 to 10 days to wear hard gypsum, and then accept the review. But the Bulls lost two home, the total score from 2-0 was pulled into 2-2, the situation is not good, Rondo in advance to remove the plaster, in the local time on Monday appeared in the training ground.
Bulls coach Hoylberg said that Rondo's injury came back still a long process, but if there were players in this case to overcome Saints Adrian Peterson Elite Jersey the injury to return to the stadium, he must be Rondo. "Rondo is a very competitive player, he will do everything for the comeback." Hoyberg said, "We look at how the situation will develop, he returned to the training ground and strength room, taking The first step back. "As Hoyberg said, Rondo has been exhausted, but the objective fact to tell him that now is not the time to come back.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar