Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Ronaldo beats the previous record holder Jersey

Enviado por Helena 
Ronaldo beats the previous record holder Jersey
03-May-2017 17:24
Zidane enjoyed a star-studded playing career, winning the World Cup and Champions League, but wishes he had enjoyed the thrill of scoring goals as much as his star attacker and namesake Ronaldo Nazario, his former Santiago Bernabeu team-mate.
After recently scoring his 100th goal in the Champions League, the Real Madrid star is now just three goals away from surpassing Jimmy Greaves’ goal-scoring tally across Europe’s top five leagues.
Cristiano's main rival Nick Folk Authentic Jersey in the modern game is Barcelona's Leo Messi, who holds the Spanish league record of 345 league goals - all scored for the Blaugranas in LaLiga. Greaves still holds the English top flight league record with 357 goals.
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has taken another goalscoring record after victory over Valencia on Saturday.
His goal makes him the top scoring player in history across all of Europe's five major leagues, according to UEFA's coefficient ranking.
Ronaldo takes his overall league tally to an astonishing 367 goals, to beat the previous record holder, the great Jimmy Greaves, whose record has stood for 46 years.
Cristiano has now scored 367 goals for three different clubs and in three different leagues - three goals for Sporting Clube de Portugal in the Primeira Liga, 84 goals for Manchester United in the Premier League and 280 league goals for Real Madrid in LaLiga. Greaves found the net 366 times for four different clubs in two leagues - 124 goals for Chelsea in the old English First Division, nine for AC Milan in Serie A, 220 for Tottenham Hotspur and 13 for West Ham.
Ronaldo has technically surpassed Greaves’ tally but with three of his 367 league goals coming in Portugal, when the Premeira Liga was not deemed one of Europe’s top five leagues based on coefficient, he is still shy of the official all-time European league record.
Amazingly, the Portuguese still has 43 http://www.authenticramsofficialshop.com/Nike-Benny-Cunningham-Jersey.html games to top Greaves’ tally, having played in 485 games compared to the former Tottenham player’s 528.
Ronaldo scores one, misses penalty as Real Madrid stay in Liga hunt
The forward's 367 goals have come for three different clubs in three different leagues: three for Sporting Lisbon in the Primeira Liga, 84 for Manchester United in the Premier League and 280 for Real Madrid in La Liga.
As ever, Barcelona’s Lionel Messi remains Ronaldo’s great rival.
The Argentine has scored 345 league goals – all of which have come for Barcelona in La Liga. As a result, he holds the Spanish league record.
Greaves still holds the English top-flight league record with 357 goals, 266 of which were scored during his nine-year stint at Tottenham.
The Real boss was asked how Ronaldo compared with the players he played http://www.officialnikejetshop.com/nick-mangold-jersey-for-sale-c-24.html with during his career and conceded he was envious at their goal tallies.
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane said he gets jealous of Cristiano Ronaldo as he hailed the forward ahead of the Champions League semi-final tie against Atletico Madrid.
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has paid tribute to "amazing" Cristiano Ronaldo, claiming that the club's number seven is "the best player" he has ever coached.
Ronaldo has scored an incredible 396 goals in 388 appearances for Real Madrid since making the move from Manchester United in the summer of 2009.
Reigning European champions Real Madrid will welcome city rivals Atletico Madrid to the Bernabeu for the first leg of their Champions League semi-final on Tuesday night.
"As a coach, he is the best player I have had," Zidane said of the Portugal international.
"I wasn't able to play with him, unfortunately – but I did play against him. His statistics are amazing.
"They are decisive players."
"I played with the Brazilian Ronaldo Robert Quinn Authentic Jersey, who was also an extraordinary player who scored a lot of goals. I'm jealous of them because I didn't have those numbers.
"I got a lot of assists but I just passed the ball and didn't have their goalscoring ability, so I never had the same feeling – that thrill of the ball hitting the net – as them.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar