Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

This is what I was talking about MMogo

Enviado por mmogo 
This is what I was talking about MMogo
17-June-2017 07:25
SU needed him, buried a deep dagger to NBA Live Coins put the second-ranked team in the country up for good. Joseph hit 6-of-11 threes and finished with a game-high 29 points."The Quebecois Kid" should get every pivotal late-game touch (gross) for Syracuse going forward.4. Pittsburgh Is Not Going To Make The NCAA TournamentAll it took was the Panthers to get Tray Woodall back and go on a four-game winning streak for every national writer who put them in the top ten before the season to say: "See?

This is what I was talking about in Buy MU Legend Online Zen October. These guys could definitely steal an at-large bid."There's no question that Pitt is better now than it was when it lost its first seven Big East games without Woodall, but Wednesdays's 63-51 loss to South Florida should put to bed any notions of a miracle run into the field of 68. The Panthers' fairly impressive two-week run doesn't change the fact that they had some massive deficiencies before

Woodall went down, that they were beaten by ten at home by Long Beach State or that they have absolutely no non-conference victories of any importance to speak of.Jamie Dixon isn't going to let this team fold, and they're going to be a nightmare matchup for one of the Big East's top seeds in Madison Square Garden, but the path to the NCAA Tournament is far too precarious to be successfully traversed at this point.5.

Florida State Is Not Going To Win The ACCThe Seminoles are 7-2 in the ACC and have already knocked off their top competition for the league crown - North Carolina and Duke - in impressive fashion. They handed UNC a horrifically embarrassing 33-point beatdown at the Tucker Center, and then a week later ended Duke's nation-leading 45-game home winning streak with a dramatic win at the [www.mmogo.com]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar