Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Throw an alley-oop to NBA Live Coins

Enviado por mmogo 
Throw an alley-oop to NBA Live Coins
20-June-2017 05:57
Hawks: Atlanta Wins Third Straight, 93-84 Raptors Vs. Hawks: Atlanta Wins Again Without Al Horford Raptors Vs. Hawks: TV Time, Schedule And More View all 2 stories The Washington Wizards And The Great Dunk Debate Of 2012 If any NBA player was going to throw an alley-oop to NBA Live Coins himself and get viciously posterized all in the same game, it was going to be Javale McGee.

The only way it could be more perfectly Javale would be for Cheap FUT Coins his team to lose by double-digits (check) and for his coach to complain about his maturity (check!).So let's read about the Great Dunk Debate of 2012 after the jump. And remember, these conversations only happen on horrible, horrible basketball teams. Speaking of which, Flip Saunders! "Maybe I'm too old-school, but you see that and the [lobbying] for the All-Star

Game, that right there is where we have to get to where we identify with meat and potato basketball. Playing hard, setting screens, playing the right way, and not highlight-type play. We've said this many times. We have some players that look for highlights instead of substance."And now here's John Wall, who sides with Saunders. "A dunk is a dunk. It would have been better if he went in and did a regular dunk. We're 1-11.

There was no point in doing that. I know he was excited, but if we make a basket, that's all that counts."Andray Blatche, who's straddling the middle here. "I don’t know. That’s his thing. He’s a dunker. ... It’s nothing bad or good to me."Nick Young, who's not afraid to stick up for his teammate. "Good for him, being that brave to even think of doing that. That’s JaVale McGee. He can jump out the [www.mmogo.com]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar