Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Bernard paid attention to mmogo

Enviado por mmogo 
Bernard paid attention to mmogo
24-June-2017 05:42
It's a pretty cool concept, one that fits well with another of my dad's classic quotes about the game: "if you're thinkin', you're stinkin'." Indeed.I've gotten personal serenity and professional results from attempting the "turn off the mind" approach, but it's not the only one. Far, far from NBA Live Coins it. There are all sorts of interesting -- and even crazy -- techniques for harnessing the mental side of the game, and every player has to find his or her own method.

Growing up, my dad used to Cheap MU Legend Zen tell me about the intense mental preparation of Bernard King, his legendary teammate at the University of Tennessee and later on the New York Knicks. During his day, "B" was one of the best and baddest in the business, and NBA buffs still talk about his diamond-cutting stare and insanely hardcore game face. What most people didn't see was that before each game, according to my pops,

B would sit at his locker and stare at the floor with trancelike focus, his eyes narrowing until sweat sometimes dripped from his face. His concentration would become so singular that it would seem like he was in another world, his body and mind completely ready for the task at hand. This was how he prepared himself for battle, and my dad still says that he's never seen anyone bring such consistent effort on a day-to-day basis.

Bernard paid attention to mmogo the mental part of the game, and aside from his immense basketball talent and physical gifts, it seemed to be a factor in his dominance.That was Bernard's mental approach, but like I said, there are many other techniques that players implore to get their minds right-before, during, and after the game. Michael Jordan used to gain extra motivation by convincing himself that his opponents had somehow insulted or disrespected him when they hadn't.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar