Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Basketball player around the maddenvip

Enviado por mmogo 
Basketball player around the maddenvip
02-July-2017 05:43
Joe (in this instance, yours truly) to Madden NFL 18 Coins imagine a former NBA player not being treated like royalty across the ocean blue.For those like myself, then, Lance Allred has decided to release his second book --this one available in E-book format for a measly 99 cents-- in the nick of time to catch everyone up on the possible perils of pond crossing. Allred, best-known for being the first deaf NBA player when he was called up from the NBA D-League to the LeBron James-led Cleveland

Cavaliers, published his to NFL 18 Coins first book (Longshot: The Adventures of a Deaf Fundamentalist Mormon Kid and His Journey to the NBA) in 2009 as he chronicled his life up to his NBA debut. His stories tugged at the strings of many a-reader's heart.Unfortunately, Allred's new book,Basketball Gods: The Transformation of the Enlightened Jock, doesn't bring with it the same Hollywood ending. Instead, the former

NBAer tells readers exactly what it's like to end up unwanted -- often due to miscommunications and misrepresentations -- as a basketball player around the world.In Italy, for instance, Allred signed a solid $160,000 tax-free contract with a team in Napoli for what was supposed to be the duration of the 2009-10 season. That destination was doomed from the outset, however, as Allred describes while recounting his arrival to his new team below.

I dragged my bag up to my room, which ended up being nothing more than a 10x10 foot unit, with a broken TV, thus by default making the ripped poster of the Mona Lisa my only source of entertainment. I sat down on my bed. I dropped my head.This was not what I had been expecting. Here I was in Italy, in some run down hotel, when I should be in the [www.maddenvip.com]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar