Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Moments that stand out from mmogo

Enviado por mmogo 
Moments that stand out from mmogo
04-July-2017 05:54
In Sunday's Heat-Bulls game, Taj Gibson came down the lane, Dwyane Wade rose up, and the rest was history. There are a lot of moments that stand out from NBA Live Mobile Coins any NBA playoff game, but then there's always one that we remember more than the others. This was one of those momentstongue sticking out smileyer Yahoo!'s Adrian Wojnarowski, even Wade, himself, was impressed. "A good one," he said. "But that's a great ratio for me. First time I've been dunked on all year.

I'll take my 90-to-1 dunks."Only Wade could try to play the gracious loser and still somehow come off sounding arrogant, but then, I guess that's just the charm of the NBA 2K18 MT Coins Miami Heat, ya know? And as much as I'd like to hate Wade for this comment, I have to admit, it's pretty cool to get dunked on and basically tell reporters, "Yeah, it reminds me of all those times I dunked on everyone else in the NBA."BOOM. Credit where credit's due. Nice comeback, D-Wade. And yet, it's still 1-0 Bulls. And no matter what Wade says, he's still on the wrong end of this poster-in-waiting.

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade came into their series with the Chicago Bulls on the heels of the Miami Heat's most impressive two weeks to date, finally looking like the juggernaut we'd expected all year long. Sunday night, Miami looked a lot more like the team we've gotten instead.The problems on the glass (which Tom Ziller explores in-depth), the lack of a great point guard, the breakdowns in the halfcourt offense...

All of it came rushing back on Sunday, and just like that, the Heat crashed back to earth. It was a textbook heat check, right? Just when it looked like Miami might be invincible, the Chicago Bulls reminded everyone otherwise.A "heat check" in basketball is what happens when a guy's playing out of his mind. Everything he puts up is all net, and it looks too easy. Then, just because he's feeling it, he takes a shot that tests his luck.

Mmogo.com offer the cheapest NBA 2K17/18 MT Coins and NBA Live Mobile Coins for you...Buy Madden NFL 18 Coins you can get more coins from us. Mmogo coupon code: bobby/buck/live3/laghacks
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar