Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

This transition will both strengthen the mmogo

Enviado por mmogo 
This transition will both strengthen the mmogo
05-July-2017 05:26
This transition will both strengthen the NBA Live Coins integration of the 2K Czech team with our award winning development teams, and better align cross-functional business practices. As part of this realignment, we are adjusting our staffing levels, resulting in the elimination of some positions."BioShock 2 creative director leaves 2K Marin to form indie studio

2K Marin creative director Jordan Thomas left the developer to found an indie studio with an unnamed partner and create an equally unnamed project inspired in Cheap MUL Zen part by his time working on the BioShock series, he told GamesIndustry International. While at 2K, Thomas served as a consultant on BioShock, was the director of BioShock 2 and helped with the story and game design on Irrational Games' BioShock Infinite.

Thomas said that his time working on BioShock Infinite was part of what convinced him that he could make the transition from AAA to indie development. "Without spoiling things for anybody, there are elements of the ending that spoke to me," Thomas said. "And I wanted to make something that evoked those feelings more consistently throughout. And that could be a niche within a niche.

I have yet to complete that experiment, but it's something that's really driving me right now."Though he isn't opposed to creating the project at a AAA development house, he said his plan is to "keep it as lean as possible for now, in the hopes that we're not writing checks our asses can't cash. Indie ambition is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness."
Mmogo offer the cheapest NBA 2K17/18 MT Coins and NBA Live Mobile Coins for you...Buy Madden NFL 18 Coins you can get more coins from us. Mmogo coupon code: bobby/buck/live3/laghacks
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar