Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

I would argue that having to maddenvip

Enviado por mmogo 
I would argue that having to maddenvip
21-July-2017 05:07
Sony isn't doing itself any favours by launching PS4 Pro, PS4 Slim and PlayStation VR so closely together."It is a little bit surprising but Sony has a lot of Madden NFL 18 Coins stuff going on at the moment," he said (via We Write Things)."They have a lot of irons in the fire right now. They have the [PS4 Slim], PS4 Pro and PSVR that are all vying in the marketplace at the same time."

I would argue that having so many products in the Cheap MUT 18 Coins marketplace at the same time is actually not helping Sony because they are splitting the consumer dollar." PS4 Pro - Sony's super-charged new console Introducing the super-charged PS4 Pro. The most powerful PlayStation ever made and available 10 November 2016. 1 / 11

Goodman argues existing PS4 users will choose between PS4 Pro and PlayStation VR, while new customers are unlikely to buy a PS4 and a PlayStation VR headset."If you are a non-PS4 household, I highly doubt you are going to go full boat and buy a PS4, regardless of which one, and a PSVR," Goodman continued."There will be a couple of people who do that, but 99% of the marketplace is not doing that.

So if you are a non-PS4 household, you are either going to go maddenvip PS4 or PS4 Pro. VR is probably not on the table for you."If you are an existing PS4 household, now you have an interesting question. Are you going to go PS4 Pro or PSVR? Again, I don't believe they are going to spend $700 (£700 based on individual UK prices) plus to buy both."Goodman finished by saying that while Sony will make more money from the new devices, it will be difficult for these products to scale."
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar