Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Do you know what is the TN450 Compatible Toner Cartridge

Enviado por adtozhou 
Do you know what is the TN450 Compatible Toner Cartridge
08-August-2017 05:14
I do hope that I can make the business in the printer when I graduated from the high school. That means I will make some money when I graduated from University.
It will be little confusions when you read this article till now. I will make the explain as follow.
I was graduated in June 2017, that is not a good time for us before we graduated from university, because we have to write a graduation thesis. It is a good chance for me to make money that is print. As we all know that we should print our graduation thesis more than three times. Let us make a estimate in advance. Each graduation thesis about 40 pages, and we need to print at three time at least. We have about 3000 schoolmate will be graduated together that means we need to print the paper 3000*40*3=360,000 page. Each page will make CNY 0.1,It should be a good choice if I can print the graduation thesis for my schoolmate.

I purchased a printer with my classmate together and begin our business on May 23th 2017.All things be done according to our plan and the truth tell us that I can make money from this business. However the trouble was coming on May 29th 2017, we need to change the cartridge after the overwork of the printer. I didn't know find the replace cartridge with a good price and quality. If the cartridge is not good that means I will loss a lot of my own customer, we need to made the decision ASAP between the price and quality.

Best price means the bad quality and Good quality means higher price. This is a truth is China market. I search the cartridge on the website in the night. This is not a good job to find a perfect cartridge on the internet till I found the v4ink. TN 450 compatible toner cartridge,3 package with the price is $36.99. I was so tired and I don't want to waste more time to search cartridge. The time is so urgent and we have to purchased the cartridge ASAP. This price is good and it can be replace the original after I check all details. I got this TN 450 cartridge after 3 days and the function is good, easy to replace and the words looks so clear.

This is a good experience in my life and I made about CNY 30,000 when I graduated.I am considering that maybe I can make the business on the printer and cartridge now.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar