Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Adidas Powers In advance in North America and China

Enviado por AArcate88 
Adidas Powers In advance in North America and China
08-August-2017 08:00
adidas sneakers sale Right after linking up with NikeLab at first from the year to launch a few water-proof colorways from the Nike Sock Dart, it appears like outerwear experts Stone Island will now be releasing a special collaboration with all the three stripes. Up previously mentioned we get our initially have a look at what appears to get a Stone Island x adidas NMD R2 which features a black nubuck and leather-based higher with Stone Island and adidas branding current about the tongue. Other aspects incorporate black & white laces, a white Boost midsole, and a gum rubber outsole. No word on a launch date yet, but make sure to stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for a full appear and launch information. Nebraska athletics has been outfitted by Adidas for more than two decades. Pending University of Nebraska Board of Regents approval next week, NU will extend that partnership into a third decade. On Aug. 11, Regents will consider a new sponsorship agreement between Husker athletics and Adidas that would cover 11 years and more than $128 million. The deal would incorporate $64 million in cash and nearly $64.7 adidas sneakers dames million in athletic apparel and equipment products. The deal would continue to make Nebraska one of Adidas’ top schools, and gives NU two “look in” spots in the contract to ensure that. Adidas, which has lost significant apparel contracts with Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee and UCLA in the past 3 years, didn’t lose the Huskers or coach Mike Riley, who was a staunch Nike supporter when he was coach at Oregon State. In the past two years, Adidas won Riley over, he said in an April interview together with the World-Herald. In the spring, Riley and other coaches at top Adidas schools - such as Texas A&M’s Kevin Sumlin and Mississippi State’s Dan Mullen - went on a spring break retreat to Costa Rica sponsored by Adidas.

adidas sneakers heren “They’re working at this very hard,” Riley said of Adidas. “Their product, and how they’ve better connected with kids over the course of your last three, four, five years; they’ve made a big move. Our relationship and service with Adidas, I think, is outstanding. I’ve enjoyed it. It was new territory for me - and concerning because I’d been with Nike for so long and appreciated that relationship, but I’ve been really been pleased with Adidas, and I’ve liked working with them. Adidas has been aggressive in recruiting, becoming the sponsor of Rivals prospect camps and training combines - supplanting Under Armour - and adidas sneakers outlet helping coordinate satellite camps for Adidas-backed schools. NU attended several such camps in June at Texas A&M, Florida Atlantic and Florida International, among others. In the last month, NU revamped the interior of its indoor football facility with Adidas-sponsored banners. The words “Three Stripe Life,” which references Adidas’ iconic logo, are prominent. Adidas even had a “grassroots” marketing expert on the Huskers’ spring game.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar