Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Felenie's last season's downturn and Moyes on Mmogo

Enviado por mmogo 
Felenie's last season's downturn and Moyes on Mmogo
15-August-2017 05:08
Rome, Inter, Liverpool, the NBA Live Coins Dutch knife Ghosts have a bat Legion. But even if the team victory, Van Gaal is still unhappy, he admitted that this is the worst since playing the Red Devils played a game, the team lack of imagination, Rooney also missed a penalty kick. From this point of view, Van Gaal need to do a lot of work, and they in the first round of the Premier League on Saturday will usher in the challenges of Swansea. "

We made a lot of Cheap NBA Live Mobile Coins wrong choices, bad pass, we opponents oppression is not enough," Van Gaal said, "We have to choose the timing of the pass must do better, and today we did not do, "The fans have high expectations for the new season, so we are under great pressure and I can not change everything in 3-4 weeks, and the players can not." We have to go and see if we Need time, but so far, we beat every opponent, it is wonderful.

"Van Gaal's 6-game winning streak need to thank Feleni, the critics of the Belgian people in the Netherlands Tieshuai hands still useful , But Fellini in the bench after the debut, part of the Manchester United fans every time they hit the ball or will be reported to boo. However, in the injury time to break into the winning goal, the Red Devils diehard who are beginning to cheer up. Imagine if Van Gaal can save Fellini's Manchester United career, then the Belgians can contribute a lot for Manchester United.

Felenie's last season's downturn and Moyes on Mmogo his improper use of a certain relationship, Fanaar since the beginning, the explosion head shows a good state, the outside world is generally considered the Dutch people to activate him. The eyes of the fans are discerning, they worship at the old Trafford on Van Gaal, "I stepped into the stadium, heard them all shouting my name," Van Gaal admitted that this feeling great.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar