Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

After arriving in Maddenvip

Enviado por mmogo 
After arriving in Maddenvip
17-August-2017 06:12
but I hope the NBA Live Mobile Coins two wars are victorious. "In addition to the need to add that the camp is full of Manchester United has now returned to Loho back, this month 0-1 Manchester City shoulder injured Argentine international defender, the current round against Southampton is expected to enter the game list, to the beginning of next month can be completely restored and participate in the game. Moya: more than melon handsome me more like Mourinho According to the Spanish

"Marca" news, a few days ago, the NFL 18 Coins Spanish team for the Royal Society for Moyes held its debut ceremony, the former Manchester United coach at the press conference for the coaching team Of the confidence, he also admitted that his coaching style is closer to Mourinho rather than Guardiola, in addition, Moyes also broke the news, he coached the royal society is largely because Sir Ferguson's advice.

At the press conference, when the fans of the royal society asked Moyes more looking forward to his coaching style close to Mourinho or Guardiola's topic, Moyes responded, "In this regard, I feel more like a Mu "I like the high demands of the players and the hard work," said Moyes, referring to the reason why he chose the royal society. "The sincerity of the club president touched me and he was very trustworthy to me,

After arriving in Maddenvip San Sebastian, I had dinner with him, and he also took me to visit the club's training facilities, and the coaching of the royal society was a big decision because not only did I come here alone, my All the family also came with me. "Moyes also revealed that he enjoyed the challenge in the Spanish league," I really enjoy the challenge in La Liga, 12 years ago, I coached a club with the Royal Society is very similar to the club Fulton,
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar